Be Part Of The Biggest Trials Street Ride

JackMeek

Wow. All you guys rock.

I can not belive the effort you guys all put in to get there. AMAZING

I'm happy I did whopper of a gap.

Did anyone get it on camera.

I love danny he pulled some serious lines out the bag. I loved the way I met so many friends.

I on such a high still.

Let's hear some more gossip of what people saw. I saw ben slinger snap his forks of scary quick on a hook.

What a day!! Best ride I've ever been on! Atmosphere was perfect! Riding was mega crazy! Vince took the piss a bit :wub: as did Danny Mac :wub: !!!

Jack, you've achieved legendary status for organising this! Seriously, you deserve an MBE or something haha!

Was nice to put some more faces to TF names! Haha cocky! :P

XXX

Yeah well played Jack for organising a brilliant ride! Everyone was enjoying themselves and had a quality day (apart from the security and police!)

Was good to ride alongside some of the best riders in the world.. Vincent was legendry, I've always idolised him!

Some massive stuff happened!!

Hurry up and get your pics up everyone!

I love Danny Mac... He's my hero. Except for blatantly copying my bike's colour scheme of course...

A fully beawesome day and thanks to Jack for making it happen. I honestly wasn't convinced that the likes of Vincent, Kenny and Wesley would show but they did and it was amazing. Kenny seems like such a nice guy too! Don't believe they came over this morning and are flying back this evening!- Properly committed!

Great day :)!

Oh yeah, nearly forgot that strange, strange boy Rowan who's just odd for riding brakeless. Really well.

Dave (on the blue Inspired with white forks but who wasn't Danny Mac)

Yeah well played Jack for organising a brilliant ride! Everyone was enjoying themselves and had a quality day (apart from the security and police!)

Got to be the most unfriendly and rude police ever at that place by the church (N)

Been told to move on is fine but dont go getting all arsy.

Didnt realise they all flew out this morning and are flying back tonight. Nutters :blink:

Southbank Patrol.. haha what tards :P

I <3 Jack Meek, what an actual hero. Thanks for organising that mate.

Good to meet up with old friends, get some sick shit down :) Danny Mac :o

Best ride i've ever been on :)

24 crew init :)

Chris - Blue 24UK :)

xx

oh my god!

It was amzaing!

First propper ride after about 3-4 weeks, felt to nice, i bet you didnt know what one was me?

Free mars bar for first person to guess (no locals, no "fixed pants" no cheating!)

A person on a bike? :P

Any chance you was that guy trying to manual that semi circle at st pauls?