Street Or Natural

deano

I can't really say because have never done much natural but from what i have done of it i think street.

Just because there is more of it around and you can be really imaginative with what you want to do.

(even though you could proberly do the same in natural)

George

Natural for me, its how i got into it, stopping and sessioning little tricky bits on my XC bike when out on a loop or something, all my mates would shout at me and tell me to get a move on :ermm:

Also, near me we have a massive dene with loads of old mine works and stuff, tree-felling and what-not, so its ideal for natural stuff.

Having said that, I've got a canny little industrial park just next to my house that i like to have an hour messing about in, few pallets normally kicking about and there's a few decent ledges/walls to session.

now i prefer street but i think that natural is better for be a rider more complete.

i dont understand why the people say TGS, i see many moves in street videos, not only taps, gaps & sides... street is more that 3 moves :P

Guillermo Marin.