Diamondback Tekiya

Rich Pearson

I got at christmas last year and by this time last year it was already dead. frames go at the same place as 221TI frames. But the build did last me a while! It rode ok though :) Just VERY weak!

but your like, a decent rider and a bit of a basher? (might have confused you with someone else, sorry if i have) this is aimed at starters? meh i like it :)

For £195 I think that is really good!

Couldn't they have found a rear mech with a longer arm though? :P

+1

I think you would be able to rip that one off on a kerb lol

what about the chain ring and bash.

Nice and cheep but Imo its definitely not better than an onza just look at it , Even the mad bikes look stronger.

Quote "With a Trials-Specific Frame and Forks, this Bike is designed to get you up, on and over anything from trees to telephone boxes! "

Now this has got be some kind of magic bike hasn't it. lol

Edited by Gogz-

For £195 I think that is really good!

Couldn't they have found a rear mech with a longer arm though? :P

I must admit I've never quite considered ground clearence as a problem when talking about rear mechs, but, here we are.... :P

Nice and cheep but Imo its definitely not better than an onza just look at it , Even the mad bikes look stronger.

Hey! We've only broken... **counts on fingers quickly** ...7 so far! :P

Rich

DB

Just stumbled across this little thing in Winstanleys. Looks quite nice for the price, thought I'd share it with the world :)

Rich

Stupidly cheap like, very nice looking but i have heard alot of bad things about the frames, perfect bike to start on mind !

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A:IT&ih=011

here it is frame only for £250 i think he may have lost it a bit lol

he will never sell itand hes got a reserve on it guessing its around the £200 mark

Thats the Kabuki Mono which retails at £600 for the full bike. The Tekiya is a completely different bike. Although i still think £250 is expensive for that frame.

from the cyclelife website: "Wheelbase: 1150mmBB height: 350mm"

^ holy shit!

this is a right bargain. though its a diamondback doesn't mean it's made of cardboard, i have tried one before completely standard and it's a good enough starter bike, though if you wanting to do a bit of street it will see a bit of upgrading before becoming a bit bearable for more advanced riders.

steve

from the cyclelife website: "Wheelbase: 1150mmBB height: 350mm"

^ holy shit!

this is a right bargain. though its a diamondback doesn't mean it's made of cardboard, i have tried one before completely standard and it's a good enough starter bike, though if you wanting to do a bit of street it will see a bit of upgrading before becoming a bit bearable for more advanced riders.

steve

Surely that geo's wrong ?! The wheelbase is extreme but plausible but 350mm Bottom bracket ride just isn't possible, is it ? Maybe they meant 35mm, hopefully :ermm: