Simps'pired

Simpson

As i said today dude, looks awesome!!!

Who took those pics? They're awesome. Are you sure you posted all of them? :rolleyes:

Good to have you on a 24", was a nice chilled little ride/fajita+xbox session today!

Edited by Marvin the Martian

Who took those pics? They're awesome. Are you sure you posted all of them? :rolleyes:

Yea a big up to Matty boy for taking the pics! I was too out of breath to click straight! ahaha, yea pretty sure i posted all of them!

SOOOO glad I didn't spray mine orange now

Looks awesome dude, sweet work

Hahaha! Yea the paint job took a lot of thinking about, so me and the colour master Maher, went away had a think and when we came back both of us said orange so it just had to be done! I decided to get it powdercoated rather than spraying it myself, because I didn't want to be dissapointed when it was finished, and a big up to the bloke he was sound, it was done by the next day and is faultless! Even inside the tiny little cable runs, (which were clogged with paint by the 2 previous jobs that Maher did with it :P) So was sandblasted clear and looks quality!

The only worrying thing is that I'm wayy nervous about hitting it! But ive got a tiny little toxin downtube protector, so I'll get Dad to pick up some indistrial velcro at work tommorow and put that on to put my mind at ease! :)