Simps'pired

Simpson

Looks so sweet! Bet it rides a beast! Anybody tried running gears on one of these? Can you still do fakies and ride backwards and junk without the chain coming off? What's the best trials derraileur setup out there? As far as not bashing it and function.

Keep the chain tight and it shouldn't come off.

You need a short or super short cage derallieur, whatever it is.

is your finger really long enough to reach that back brake lever? :P

Course man!! Needs a bit of a bleed, and a couple of washers, then it will be easier for me to move the lever slightly more in, but I'll ride anything! lol yea bunnyhops joy!

As i said today dude, looks awesome!!!

Who took those pics? They're awesome. Are you sure you posted all of them? :rolleyes:

Good to have you on a 24", was a nice chilled little ride/fajita+xbox session today!

and a cup of tea round mine dont forget

bike looks amzing mate, sorry i didnt come out sunday was still drunk, ended up in the pub again sunday lunch and got half cut hahariding tomoz though mate

Looks good man, how much to powdercoat a frame, if you don't mind me asking?

Na its fine! It cost 45... which sounds a bit steep, but included nirtomorsing, sand blasting and spraying, and after I had considered for a night, i decided that I was going to spend 20quid doing a messy and shitty job with loads of runs, enivitably ending up spraying the whole of the inside of my garage and ruining my clothes and taking hours. And I'm glad I did it! I would have been gutted if there was a small run, so glad i payed the price and got it done perfectly :) The bloke did a good job aswell.

That looks really good right down to the race saddle. Don't like orange but i like that orange :S

Actually if i was going to be picky, black nipples and QR etc.

Yea got a black 74 kings on it at the moment, but not really planning on changing too much except bar / stem combo. At the end of the day its got dual silve ProII's and I AM NOT planning on replacing them just for the sake of its colour :P

Yea got a black 74 kings on it at the moment, but not really planning on changing too much except bar / stem combo. At the end of the day its got dual silve ProII's and I AM NOT planning on replacing them just for the sake of its colour :P

I think the mech hanger and hubs look fine. Just the cheap looking QR and stainless nipples would be a cool finisher at a low price.

Spray them then! :rolleyes:

Loving the look of this! Not sure if I've already commented, but I'd say it's the nicest one I've seen so far!