T-f Car Meet V93 - October 11th - Rock Of Gibraltar

Prawny Baby

I guess, it's just general mini type shit I'm worried about, and busting something from many flat out laps around the ring!

I'm getting SO excited now! I've got a £300 shopping list to buy when I get paid on friday of small consumables i want to replace to be extra safe. plus I've got to get 2 new tyres on the audi :(

the journey there is going to be hellish I think.

I guess, it's just general mini type shit I'm worried about, and busting something from many flat out laps around the ring!

I'm getting SO excited now! I've got a £300 shopping list to buy when I get paid on friday of small consumables i want to replace to be extra safe. plus I've got to get 2 new tyres on the audi :(

the journey there is going to be hellish I think.

Don't bother, just take a spare dizzy cap, leads, plugs, fuel line, heater hose, few clips and a load of twin core wire and electrical fittings. It's all we used last year as the majourity of problems with peoples cars were electrical and a few others were thing's like hoses working loose etc.

The drive there is overwhelming. The german countrysid is f**king stunning to drive through, especially through the top of belguim is beautiful. Like I said Nick, such an awesome week, thoroughly enjoyed my time there. Just gutted I couldn't afford it this year. Ahh well, already saving for Combe them onto saving for BH2N'10!!!

Just thought, would anybody be interested in organising a TF ring trip? I know organising local meets is a pain but organising something like this would be fudging awesome.

Only post up if you'd be seriously interested ofcourse. Depending on the number's I'll start looking into it

• 3 weeks later...

I may be interested in a ring trip next summer depending on finance's. Me, broomer and a few mates are planning a bit of a european road trip sometime anyway, so I'm sure we could make that the first leg, then when you guys turn around we'll just keep on going.

I'll probably be up for the 11th, although I dunno if I'll be working or not, I'm due to be, but I think I'm gunna have to cut down my hours anyway, as they've given me way too many.

New car? I hope that means a second car, and not a replacement for your RX-7?

It would be a replacement, but I don't want to say any more incase it doesn't go ahead. I'm already toooooo excited about the prospect at the moment. Obviously if it happens, pics will be posted ;)