T-f Car Meet V93 - October 11th - Rock Of Gibraltar

Prawny Baby

We'll see on Sunday. :giggle:

By the way, that 3-4 weeks will be my car running, run in with 1000miles and a complete 8k RPM map.

:giggle:

So yeh, i'll be up for a meet if nothing major goes wrong... yes i know how it's gone and that it's taken me 7 months to get to this point, but hopefully there isn't anything else major to fail. :)

I'd be tempted to pop along if you guys were gonna meet gloucester way. Should be mapped for 10psi in the next couple of weeks so hopefully wont get too left behind.

I know this might be taking the piss slightly, but if you were to push slightly north of Gloucestershire into Worcestershire I know the nice fun roads ;) Its a shame its getting a long way west, but out from Malvern down towards Ross and then from Monmouth down to Chepstow, Worcester to Leominster and all the little B roads winding their way round the Malverns are all awesome stretches of road. Ledbury to Evesham is a ice bit a B road, there's plenty of good roads around here.

Example from the meeting place mentioned: Google maps link Its 70 odd miles but an awesome loop.

Bump

So what's the deal then? We really need to get a time and place sorted. Just as a suggestion, what about Sunday the 17th of may, in gloucester or pompy... anyone else up for that?

Edited by RobinJI

Bump

So what's the deal then? We really need to get a time and place sorted. Just as a suggestion, what about Sunday the 19th of may, in gloucester or pompy... anyone else up for that?

Do you mean the 17th? If so, that's DJ ride Pompey weekend. :)

I'd be tempted to pop along if you guys were gonna meet gloucester way. Should be mapped for 10psi in the next couple of weeks so hopefully wont get too left behind.

I know this might be taking the piss slightly, but if you were to push slightly north of Gloucestershire into Worcestershire I know the nice fun roads ;) Its a shame its getting a long way west, but out from Malvern down towards Ross and then from Monmouth down to Chepstow, Worcester to Leominster and all the little B roads winding their way round the Malverns are all awesome stretches of road. Ledbury to Evesham is a ice bit a B road, there's plenty of good roads around here.

Example from the meeting place mentioned: Google maps link Its 70 odd miles but an awesome loop.

Whether we do a "proper" meet that way or not, I'd like to get over that way as I've been told the roads are pretty good to drive :)

Sunday the 31st of may?

Right, That's the date. A month's notice for the majourity to book time off work if needed etc so that should all be good.

The only location posted other then for arranging the southern meet is http://www.thefleeceinn.co.uk/ posted by Allen, seem's preety central for the masses who want to attend. Seems like quite a nice place too for us to meet up at, serving food too so we'd be sorted for lunch again like last time.

So yeah, if there's any objection's shout up but as far as it's too noooorth or its too soooouth, either jump in your car on the 31st of may an drive there, or don't. Simples :P (Orr if you have any other suggestions as to locations that you think miiight swing it your direction, but just don't take the micky)

So the list -

1 - Tom Booth

2 -

3 -

4 -

Right, just to confirm:

Location: url="http://www.thefleeceinn.co.uk/"]http://www.thefleeceinn.co.uk/

Date: Sunday the 31st of may.

1 - Tom Booth

2 - Robin

3 -

4 -

Anyone got any preference on time? Don't wanna be too early, because of some people having a long drive up, but at the same, too late makes the drive kinda not worthwhile. So I'm saying late morning/lunchtime makes sense.

Two weeks before I travel down to Le Mans, so not entirely sure whether I'll have the car ready for this, but if I can, I will be there (Y)

Date: Sunday the 31st of may.

1 - Tom Booth

2 - Robin

3 - Jardo

4 - Prawn

5 - Steve (od404)