Money Well Spent.

George.E

i have never had a bike long enough to say something is amazing but the component that ive come across the mos on my bikes are avid bb5's , i have had 4 all work amazing :), might buy one for the bike i have now :).

OH yeah, my V12 mags, Skoze gave them to me for free (legend) at the Beau ride because my brand new try-all pedals decided to kill themselves and the locknut came off riding to the train station!!

pah thats nowt, i got a echo control with pretty much full koxx build (including tryall disc) for £150.

You're a bargain hunter though man

I once got a rear Monty TI 06 wheel and a rear Mono Trial with brand new pads for £74. I think the brakes still going strong, JonMack's got it. :P

Apart from the fact that the adjuster is a bit buggered (rounded off cos I loctited it :P ), and I had to buy a new hose for it cos the other one got 3 little holes in it, it's still a beast :P

spuare taper middlebrn pro trials cranks £20

sold they with my only koxx - its some where in cornwall now

they were awsome never had a set of cranks like em

oh and saracen mad bars for £0.99 of ebay with £2 postage got em on my saracen team pro build now

Chris King headset for £30! Bit battered, and colour's a little faded, but it still works fine!

Got my Tensile cranks for £30 too, and they're still going strong! Probably crack/snap them now though...

My rear Profile's a bit of a treat to own too, apart from when the bearings go, but that's only £5 to replace. :D