Dan Ko

Nick Manning

Send the Mansfeild boys in... >_<

Surely getting legal advice is the way to go? I going personally to his house is something you would do with a private seller correct, this is a business which has legal requirements to meet. Clearly Dan has unfortunately not met these requirements, and should be sorted professionally and properly.

Edited by BenLeacock™

If people are going then I shall come too. Just need to know date. But don't organize date or time on here incase dan see's or someone tells him. Just pm people.

I know Toxinlee pretty well he's a good mate of mine, I'll get in contact with him tomorrow and get date and times.

When thatguy rang you yesterday did he have a liverpool accent?

Nice little list of offences dans building himself up here isn't it.

1. obtaining monies by decpeption

2. common theft

3. confidence trickery

4. trade description act.

Dan if you read this, pick one 'cause theres a lot of angry people that would probably like to take you to court about.

I would if it was worth £12.50

Surley it would benefit more people by calling the rozzers then going through watchdog ect.

sorry guys i'm babbeling

peace

Hi,

I havn't ordered any thing off t-uk and and havnt got a problem with dan.(I don't want to sound like I'm sticking up for him though.)

But reading the post what are coming though, I would be very carefull about going to his house.

'Cos he could get the police involed if a lot of you comming down, And he could use this forum/post as a weapon against all who is going to see him!

Yeah you might be thinking to your self cresswell_d is a w*nker but I'm trying to help you lot out!

I know dan is taking the p*ss with your orders and cash and I know how angry you lot are. (It has happened to before with another company, I ended up having what I want and some cash out of it)

So

If you have a problem with t-uk/dan goto the police, watchdog (or other programs like it) and go to see the solicitor.

If you do go down (not advised by me) please becarefull on what you say, becarefull what you do/actions. (You never know about CCTV)

Take care and don't do anything stupid!

Daz.

I know Toxinlee pretty well he's a good mate of mine, I'll get in contact with him tomorrow and get date and times.

When thatguy rang you yesterday did he have a liverpool accent?

we are going to liverpool sunday if lee still remember~~haha

Hi,

I havn't ordered any thing off t-uk and and havnt got a problem with dan.(I don't want to sound like I'm sticking up for him though.)

But reading the post what are coming though, I would be very carefull about going to his house.

'Cos he could get the police involed if a lot of you comming down, And he could use this forum/post as a weapon against all who is going to see him!

Yeah you might be thinking to your self cresswell_d is a w*nker but I'm trying to help you lot out!

I know dan is taking the p*ss with your orders and cash and I know how angry you lot are. (It has happened to before with another company, I ended up having what I want and some cash out of it)

So

If you have a problem with t-uk/dan goto the police, watchdog (or other programs like it) and go to see the solicitor.

If you do go down (not advised by me) please becarefull on what you say, becarefull what you do/actions. (You never know about CCTV)

Take care and don't do anything stupid!

Daz.

yes, you are right, we shouldn't harm anyone because he harm us. however, I don't think legal actions as report to the police or court can be helpful as nobody is willing to undertake the costs (both time and money). anyway, do you think dan will response to the police or court??

ok, I will told lee that get money or stuff back if possible and keep dan alive~:D

Edited by zian wang

Could anyone owed over £25 in goods please contact me (PM). I will see what I can do to sort you out. I'm not making any promises as currently I'm a very busy man and I certainly don't have time for any petty stuff like postage costs etc. You'll have to spend your own time on that one I'm afraid.

Nick I'm told he's sorted it out with the company now, give them a ring tomorrow if it's a no go, get in touch (you may/may not have my number?).

Could anyone owed over £25 in goods please contact me (PM). I will see what I can do to sort you out. I'm not making any promises as currently I'm a very busy man and I certainly don't have time for any petty stuff like postage costs etc. You'll have to spend your own time on that one I'm afraid.

Nick I'm told he's sorted it out with the company now, give them a ring tomorrow if it's a no go, get in touch (you may/may not have my number?).

Hey Shaun, il give them a ring today and find out, il pm you either way. As for people going to his house, I know he has never had CCTV outside his house before, the area he lives in, is a nice quiet area like a neighbourhood watch type of estate. I wouldn't suggest any threats or violence, just invade either he or his family called the police, but as I said before, if you can take any evidence with you that proved your purchase and/or return then atleast you show the police that if they came, and they can then see that your there for a genuine serious reason and are not there to cause trouble.

Hey Shaun, il give them a ring today and find out, il pm you either way. As for people going to his house, I know he has never had CCTV outside his house before, the area he lives in, is a nice quiet area like a neighbourhood watch type of estate. I wouldn't suggest any threats or violence, just invade either he or his family called the police, but as I said before, if you can take any evidence with you that proved your purchase and/or return then atleast you show the police that if they came, and they can then see that your there for a genuine serious reason and are not there to cause trouble.

Yes you heard the man, invade. :lol:

Matt

Hi All,

Trials-UK is going under new management terms and its taken longer then our planned schedule.

I apologize for the delays caused from this new procedure, however all orders which we can have instock have all been fulfilled and any orders which we can not supply will be refunded in full.

If anyone has any questions/ quarries about any orders please E-mail us at: Info@Trials-UK.co.uk and deal with us direct, we hope to resolve any opened cases and rectify them immediately.

Thank you,

Trials-UK

Hi All,

Trials-UK is going under new management terms and its taken longer then our planned schedule.

I apologize for the delays caused from this new procedure, however all orders which we can have instock have all been fulfilled and any orders which we can not supply will be refunded in full.

If anyone has any questions/ quarries about any orders please E-mail us at: Info@Trials-UK.co.uk and deal with us direct, we hope to resolve any opened cases and rectify them immediately.

Thank you,

Trials-UK

Basically voluntary administration. Financial advisors come in, look at your books, see what outstanding orders you have, debts, then strike a deal to see whether or not there is any point in recovering your company.

Nice