Echo Urban 2004

Wonkeysadle_rich

Evening all.

I've been off the trials bike for about 3 years now. I'm really happy to be riding again.

A big thank you to Ali at TartyBikes for the helpful advice on choosing the parts.

Rich%20Echo%20Urban%201.jpg

Rich%20Echo%20Urban%202.jpg

Rich%20Echo%20Urban%203.jpg

Rich%20Echo%20Urban%204.jpg

Rich%20Echo%20Urban%205.jpg

When I came to build it I found that the Maxxis Minion 2.5 tyre I'd bought did not fit in the back wheel. The clearance for the back tyre is extremely tight. I have temporarily put a Maxxis Advent 2.3 in there but I am going to try a High Roller soon. Hopefully it will fit.

The other parts that I am going to change are the grips, the BB (as it is about to fall apart soon I reckon), and also the mech hanger. Talking of which, does anyone know where I could get hold of a hanger of the type that will fit this frame? This is probably not the place to ask, but if anyone reading this does know please PM me.

Thanks,

Rich C

Good god..... Rich how the devil are you!! Been a very long time. Last time I saw you, you still had the DMR Sidekick.

Will have to hook up for a Poole ride soon, get a ghetto reunion on the go with me and Dan Jones!

The bikes looking super nice, blend of the new and old skool. Love it!!

Take it easy dude

Andy

Thanks for all the kind comments guys.

That's a sweet bike man. By the by were you at the London ride with that?

I was indeed. I was riding with Jon G (Papa Manual). I take it you were one of the guys from Ireland we met. Sorry, I've forgotten your names. It was good riding with you two anyways.

Good god..... Rich how the devil are you!! Been a very long time. Last time I saw you, you still had the DMR Sidekick.

Will have to hook up for a Poole ride soon, get a ghetto reunion on the go with me and Dan Jones!

The bikes looking super nice, blend of the new and old skool. Love it!!

Take it easy dude

Hey Andy. Been a while huh. I'll definitely be up for a ride. I know no-one around here that rides trials anymore but it's good to know that the Poole lot are still going. I'll be in touch on msn. Or PM me if you have a ride planned at some point.

Thanks for the suggestions for future improvements everyone. I'll give the riser bars ago at some point. As freetrial said, I just need to get out and ride again now (If I haven’t forgotten that is).

Thanks y'all.

Rich

Edited by Wonkeysadle_rich