April Fools!

Jaffacakes

In 2 days it will be april fools day. What pranks have you got planned out?

I need ideas. So far, were lacing my head chefs hot chocolate powder with laxatives. This means he will keep it up until he finnishes the whole tin :lol: It's possibly a bit too harsh, but should be epic...

He'd f**king kill us if he found out :P

Good old clingfilm over the toilet seat tomorrow I think!

That really would be a head f**k, what with april fools not being until Wednesday... Make sure you do it to a toilet that no adults use, a mate of mine put cling film over a toilet that unbeknown to him was used by the second highest ranking person on a big raf base, we saw him come out of the toilet with wet trousers and he was unimpressed to say the least :rolleyes:

I'm moving house on wednesday, maybe I could prank the removal men...

That really would be a head f**k, what with april fools not being until Wednesday... Make sure you do it to a toilet that no adults use, a mate of mine put cling film over a toilet that unbeknown to him was used by the second highest ranking person on a big raf base, we saw him come out of the toilet with wet trousers and he was unimpressed to say the least :rolleyes:

I'm moving house on wednesday, maybe I could prank the removal men...

Are you having to pack it all yourself or are you uber cool and having them pack it for you too?

If the former, pack a shitload of extra boxes with nothing but air and pile them all up so that there's no way it would ever fit in their van then argue with them for hours over the fact that if they were good enough at their job they would make it fit. Or something.

Are you having to pack it all yourself or are you uber cool and having them pack it for you too?

If the former, pack a shitload of extra boxes with nothing but air and pile them all up so that there's no way it would ever fit in their van then argue with them for hours over the fact that if they were good enough at their job they would make it fit. Or something.

We're being cheap and packing ourself, that could be good. They woke me up at 8am dumping a huuuuge pile of flatpacked cardboard boxes in our house, I think you're on to a winner. Actually, all things considered, it's probably not a great idea to piss off the guys that have your entire worldly possessions in their truck...

Try emailing your local newspaper telling them a local village hall is contaminated with Dihydrogen Monoxide, it works surprisingly well, they wanted to interview me and rang the local GPs to see what the risk was.

Dear Editor,

After attending the fantastic concert at Cosy Hall last weekend, I began to feel most unwell.

I consulted my GP and he believes the cause of my illness to be Dihydrogen monoxide. After looking for some information on this chemical I found this site http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html , and the symptoms listed matched mine exactly, confirming my GP's diagnosis.

I think due to the large amount of different people and activities Cosy Hall is subjected to every week that it was almost certainly the source of the Dihydrogen monoxide I ingested. I have spoken to several friends who were also at the event and two of them have felt unwell with similar symptoms. I feel it is my responsibility to warn you and the people of Newport of the possible danger that is Dyhydrogen monoxide, and urge users to be cautious when using the facilities at Cosy Hall. I have not yet managed to contact anyone in connection with the hall however it is my intention to do so ASAP.

Yours faithfully,

David Johnston

And they said...

Thanks for your letter, obviously we must investigate further. If this chemical is as potent and dangerous as you say, surely Cosy Hall should be closed immediately.

Perhaps you could give me your telephone number so that we could chat further. I would also need to speak to your doctor if at all possible.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Samantha Taylor

Editor

Newport & Market Drayton Advertiser

I tried to get my friends dad who is a GP to make up some risks when they rang him but he wouldn't :(

Edited by adamtrials

All for that shitty video....

It was pretty funny though! I twigged it early on, after uninstalling my codec pack, installing a new one and installing VLC aswell....

In fact, f**k the lot of yee!

I reckon the G20 summit is a hench April Fools joke. Thousands of protesters will be in London to spy all the world leaders and get their message across. What will actually happen is there'll be a sign on No. 10 saying

"Gone to Summit in Watford, Back Soon. x

p.s APRIL FOOLS!"