Scariest Thing You Have Done In Trials

gu trials

Went to gap over a bush from a wall to the curb, and a car drove in my way as I went to, but I was leaning too far forward to jump off the back of the bike, so I jumped forward, got caught in the bush, and rolled forwards off the edge on to the curb, and was about half a foot from the car, scary as hell. :P

I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to riding, so I don't do much that I'm scared to do.

This includes, unfortunately, things I've already done, like this drop-gap at Bunny, that I did on my ciguena, and I haven't done on my inspired.

That sort of explains why I don't progress very fast at the moment. I need to take more risks!

Edited by Bruce Lee

Little drop gap to a wooden fencey rail thing, landed a little too far forward, brake slipped and I fell flat on my arse! Smacked the back of my head on the wooden fence thing too, but I was wearing my lid, so I was alright.

Never really wanted to try rail gaps since then... :unsure:

Mike do you have that pic of your/Pierre's drop gap to front at the Kortrijk comp? That looked pretty scary haha!

I agree...every time they did it, I was like "my god, I will see him actually blow all his teeth"

to be honest, every big lines by pierre-charles is scary...he likes snowy rails, silly drop gaps to front and anything dangerous(I guess that's why he likes riding with mike :giggle: )

edit: haha those pics are so funny

specially the second one because I m holding the table with pierre-charles and I was sooo scared for mike's face

Edited by chimpanzyyyy

After landing a drop that gave me whiplash. I was in bed for days and couldn’t move without being in a ridiculous amount of pain. The scary bit was laying in bed thinking id given myself serous damage to my neck. Looked good on cam though.

Edited by Mr_scott