Waynio

fruitbat

Few pictures from an hour session at sipley glen with Wayne last night, the start of him riding again

Comments and criticism welcome (sorry about size of em EDIT - resized to more acceptable level)

waynetuck2.jpg

waynetuck1.jpg

wayneready1.jpg

waynefront2.jpg

waynefront1.jpg

wayneback1.jpg

cheers

Frooty

Edited by fruitbat

Great pics even though they are a bit on the large size. Waynio's biceps and forearms look seriously cut with no ounce of bodyfat.

HAha thats Wayne, just a walking peice of muscle

Might have to spend 5 minutes and re-size them

Frooty

Few pictures from an hour session at sipley glen with Wayne last night, the start of him riding again

Awesome, was gutted when he said he was putting riding aside for a while, but seriously glad he's back on the bike now. Waynes always been one fo the UK's most phenomenal riders :) Pics looks good, looking forward to more.

Rich

am...................BACK! haha

i didnt really leave, just have been busy with soccer.

should be at the next few comps, only got 3or4 footy games left, including a nice cup final on sunday.

Wayne :)

ps cheers for the comments il go get some more pics and footage this week with the frooty 1!

haha, well FOOZBALL then, same thing really. im no beckham wanna be, more of a Schmeichael. ;):)

anyway i think we'll be back out on sunday for another session somewhere else, fuity mentioned a "street" session so il see how things plan out and how the weekend goes with the weddings and foozball final.

good lord, Fruity? Waynio? where is lee?

me and mike are back riding, mike wants to do some Natty so we will cruise on up your way soon.

Lee, who is Lee?

Let us know when you wanna come up, give me plenty of notice though as I need to make sure its not with the Daughter.

Frooty

lee buchannon!!!!! haha, hes not riding anymore BUT if you could see the size of him! his shoulders are twice as wide as mine! haha, hes HUGE!

we will deffinatly have to have one of the "shipley glen rides" that we used to organise so much through the summer of many moons ago, al fel, big phil, god THE days? haha. Reminising now.

Wayne :)(Y)

• 2 weeks later...
am...................BACK! haha

i didnt really leave, just have been busy with soccer.

should be at the next few comps, only got 3or4 footy games left, including a nice cup final on sunday.

ps cheers for the comments il go get some more pics and footage this week with the frooty 1!

Oh god nice life you not been riding because of football

you used to be like.......................kinda cool

nice stunts though looking hot to try :)

Edited by Lazenby