Plymouth Easter Weekender

that NBR dude

Saw these on facebook. some awesome looking pics, looked like it was a good ride.

Did |Rich hold that huge tap with the awkward run up over the curb near the anchor? Its bloody huge!

I think he got it eventually. He didnt in that pic though, I just thought it looked insane so used that one.

Darren, I'm pretty sure I got a few more of you kicking about, so I will have a ganders tonight and send some across :)

Saw these on facebook. some awesome looking pics, looked like it was a good ride.

Did |Rich hold that huge tap with the awkward run up over the curb near the anchor? Its bloody huge!

Like f**k did I :P Couldn't get near it.

Awesome pics Andy, I would blame you for my gurn face, but meh, suppose it mostly my fault :)

Probably the best day of riding I've had in ages, awesome to see you all out, 'till next time

Rich

Like f**k did I :P Couldn't get near it.

Awesome pics Andy, I would blame you for my gurn face, but meh, suppose it mostly my fault :)

Probably the best day of riding I've had in ages, awesome to see you all out, 'till next time

Rich

We need to get you lot up to Poole for a session too, show you how we roll :shifty:

I have to agree Rich, its got to be one of best (if not the best) ride I've ever been on. I've never been to a ride with such a relaxed and fun loving attitude.

Darren, I'm pretty sure I got a few more of you kicking about, so I will have a ganders tonight and send some across :)

Cool cheers dude.

Was definitely an awesome ride. Cant wait for next year, Will have to try and head up to Poole some time in the summer i spose, haha.

Any more pics Andy? (I'm hoping the one of the last big bunny hop gap of me might surface at some point... :rolleyes: )

Rich

Be patient.... :giggle:

I will try and do some more tomorrow night depending on what time i get back from Scotland (may be cream crackered though so might be thursday night instead)

was an awesome weekend! probs my best ride to date

hate to be a pest, but you dont happen to have any pics of me in your collection? white and red tee, but mostly topless! on the adamant stock, you know, the rider who diddnt get a puncture all day :D!!

cheers man