What Do You Do For A Living?

stevem

Im a chef. I dont really do it for a living though, more like until I figure out what I want to do.

I like it though, I can come into work hanging out my ass, and no-one blinks an eye, eat when ever I want, Drink beer at work! flirt with all the hot waitresses, pay is awesome, tips are awesome, get loads of hours, and I finish work at night just in time to go and get rat assed. That makes for a happy Tom! Also the resturant I work in, Is litrally two steps away from the beach, so on my breaks I can sunbathe ;)

http://www.porthgwiddencafe.co.uk/

Im a chef. I dont really do it for a living though, more like until I figure out what I want to do.

I like it though, I can come into work hanging out my ass, and no-one blinks an eye, eat when ever I want, Drink beer at work! flirt with all the hot waitresses, pay is awesome, tips are awesome, get loads of hours, and I finish work at night just in time to go and get rat assed. That makes for a happy Tom! Also the resturant I work in, Is litrally two steps away from the beach, so on my breaks I can sunbathe ;)

http://www.porthgwiddencafe.co.uk/

I want your job. Swaps?

Thats nothing to be proud of.......

Getting my own business into the biggest car magazine in the UK by doing the dash for their project car... A little deal that could be worth £1000's to us... Nah you're right 'cos it's chavvy init :huh:

I usually follow these three basic principles:

Breathing.

I take oxygen in and carbon dioxide out of the body. Aerobic organisms require oxygen to create energy via respiration, in the form of the metabolism of energy-rich molecules such as glucose. The medical term for normal relaxed breathing is eupnea.

Breathing is only part of the processes of delivering oxygen to where it is needed in the body and removing carbon dioxide waste. The process of gas exchange occurs in the alveoli by passive diffusion of gases between the alveolar gas and the blood passing by in the lung capillaries. Once in the blood the heart powers the flow of dissolved gases around the body in the circulation.

As well as carbon dioxide, breathing also results in loss of water from the body. Exhaled air has a relative humidity of 100% because of water diffusing across the moist surface of breathing passages and alveoli.

Water.

I drink water that is of sufficiently high quality so that it can be consumed or used without risk of immediate or long term harm. Such water is commonly called potable water. In most developed countries, the water supplied to households, commerce and industry is all of drinking water standard even though only a very small proportion is actually consumed or used in food preparation (often 5% or even less).

Over large parts of the world, humans drink water that contains disease vectors or pathogens or contain unacceptable levels of dissolved contaminants or solids in suspension. Such waters are not potable water and drinking such waters or using them in cooking leads to widespread acute and chronic illness and is a major cause of death in many countries.

Food.

I eat any substance, usually composed of carbohydrates, fats, proteins and water, that can be eaten or drunk by an animal or human for nutrition or pleasure. Items considered food may be sourced from plants, animals or other categories such as fungus or fermented products like alcohol. Although many human cultures sought food items through hunting and gathering, today most cultures use farming, ranching, and fishing, with hunting, foraging and other methods of a local nature included but playing a minor role.

(Y)

Edited by middleageman