Danny Macaskill Display

TrialsMan Dan

So yesterday, i bagged last 3 periods of school, and who can blame me because i was dying to to see the street trials master doing what he does best. This display was marking the start of the Original Bicycle Festival, which include various cycling events held here in Dumfries and Galloway. Danny had set up the rig in a rather small area but there was enough to keep the crowd happy. I've watched Danny for over a year both at shows and online. I got chatting to him between displays and he even let me have a go on his Inspired. He very kindly signed my copy of the 'Home' DVD in which he features. The display itself was fantastic, he just about set a new world record for the highest bunnyhop at 123cm, but just clipped the bar. He said he'd give it another go later in the year, so thats something to be looking out for. He also done a 10ft drop to flat and that was pretty impressive. So it wasn't a bad afternoon, better than being at school....

It does look rather unfinished... team green hope parts but a blue rear hub, blue rear brake and orange cranks... Ah well, just shows he'd rather be riding his bike than making it colour coordinated!

Yeah, who cares how his bike looks like anyway, in his hands it's just a tool.