24tour :: 21st - 30th August 2009

I changed my whole front end only to realise the main problem was a f**ked headset :$

EDIT: And i'm gonna put a comp x out back, get a few spares, get my middleburn tool back (i'm looking at you, andrex - you b*****d) and make my brakes work properly.

Edited by Skoze

In terms of parking in London. You can all (hopefully) park outside mine as i live in London - its free on my street and theres usually plenty of spaces. All the connecting roads are free etc so there should be no problem finding a space.

Its a short and cheap (£2) train ride to London Bridge then you're there, so thats 1 option..........

or, i'm fairly sure you can park on single yellows on a Saturday so you can all park actually on Waterloo Bridge crossing the Thames. I might even do that myself????

Need to sort out what spares I need and get things together for the trip...

Apart from the obious tubes and shiz nit i really want

spare rim and spokes to lace onto a rear hope proII. (which i will buy)

But i also want, bar, stem and BB.

So if anyone could volunteer to bring any of the above let me know :)

Edited by Simpson

I have quite a lot of spare bits and bobs but I'm pretty slack at posting them. However, come the morning when my head is less fuzzy I will browse through here and see what I can post out to you darlings.

I've got to make a journey to the post office anyhow.

Luke do you know if any one who lives in southend is catching the train and sessioning london (not drivnig up to london)?

i will most likley be training from southend to london and then to portsmouth, before i get in the car with ash.

although i dont live in the uk, but whatever eh

does anyone have a spare floor to sleep in southend/london???

also who was looking for a rear wheel? i have a spare, 24, rhyno lite, hope xc, needs some spring though. also got a few other bits if anyone needs them

Edited by The Foamoi Refresher

does anyone have a spare floor to sleep in southend/london???

We wont stay in london, we will stay in Southend, and ill put as many people as i possibly can, about 8 inside, then the rest of you should just chuck your tents in, should be reet, I'll try an pay my parents to go away.

I have quite a lot of spare bits and bobs but I'm pretty slack at posting them. However, come the morning when my head is less fuzzy I will browse through here and see what I can post out to you darlings.

I've got to make a journey to the post office anyhow.

Got any brake pads in there? :-

Yeah I've still got those heatsink reds that I said you could have aaaaages ago, but alas I forgot to send them :$

You want them soon or shall I just bring them to the tour?

I'm in no real rush, so start of the tour would be fiiiiine :)

Cheers babe!