24tour :: 21st - 30th August 2009

whats the plan for the first weekend (southend and london)

drinking in pub and club i take it on the fri

sat cruz into southend again with a lil hang over and ride bikes

sat night sit in the pub next to simps

sunday train into london

sunday night are people coming bk into essex ?

just being nosey

Try Rob Brodie from Eastleigh. I was gonna be giving him a lift, but I'm gonna be missing Southend and London, and I'l find out tomorrow if I can actually do the rest of the tour, as I might be starting my apprenticeship early.

I know Rob want's to do it, so it'll be worth you getting in contact with him.

Quick request: Could those of you who have spoken to me about lifts please let me know you're still interested, so I still have enough time to ensure I've got enough people in the car to make it viable. If not, minibus sounds sweet! :P

Edit; Alex Dark just confirmed with me and his zoot will go in the back of my car so currently no bike rack needed. Charlie, you still game yeah? Will you be bringing a bicycle or just papping? Lack of bike rack seems rather appealing to me

Bike need so much work...

new rear tyre

new bars

new forks

tubes

BB

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

good lad :) my total trip is 436.8 miles apparently. i reckon i can shortcut a fair amount at the start though. anyone wants the good way to reading instead of the motorway from pompey, then follow me :P. also. we need to find free parking during the day in each place. someone make that happen

Luke, i would actually cry if you couldn't do this - it's our b*****d lovechild!

In related news; i forgot i need money for this after rinsing every last penny i had. Whoooops.

Oh it's on dude, don't you worry. Just need to get money from everywhere I can and sort it out - need to keep aside the money for this, plus try and pay off tuition fees in the next 2 weeks before leaving if possible (of which I have about half the money I need, including rinsing an overdraft to the max...)

Still need other people to confirm to me they need a lift, if I don't get 2 more then I'll be jumping in with someone else...