24tour :: 21st - 30th August 2009

I've told 3 people I can give them a lift, I believe (Rich, Charlie, Alex(?)) which means I've got a car full, though that's more to keep track of numbers than anything - I'm sure we'll mix and match and I'll be taking other people on some legs.

sweeeet, tis sizing up to be a good one :D

any idea how much petty is going to be?

Everything's falling into place perfectly, all I need is for someone to pack my bag for me and I'm set :)

Those of you who are doing the whole tour, how much roughly are you budgeting (monies) for it? I'm gonna be pretty tight, but should be fine.

All that's on my mind at the moment is this tour!!

Those of you who are doing the whole tour, how much roughly are you budgeting (monies) for it? I'm gonna be pretty tight, but should be fine.

£100inc everything.

Just found out I get my A-level results on the Friday lol opppppppppps, oh well fingers crossed should be a celebration tour.

Bulk buy at Makro before we leave?! I'm having to cut it as cheap as I can, so it'll be interesting. Can't afford food = less booze needed = cheaper (Y)

I'm up for that.

I'll probably go for about 60-80 quiddles? OH and i need money to pay the Grange for these forks of epic and win... Jon, pm me brotharrrrr!

Bulk buy at Makro before we leave?!

I was thinking something along these lines. I'm thinking about living off sandwiches really.. they're pretty cheap. Loaf of bread + ham.. Easy.

OH and i need money to pay the Grange for these forks of epic and win... Jon, pm me brotharrrrr!

I wondered why my bike doesn't have any forks anymore..

Edited by nichols_sam

For anyone interested, I'll be doing Portsmouth onwards (am gonna just say f**k it and see what money is like closer to the time) so anyone wanting a lift from Pompey for the rest of the tour, give me a shout. Will be driving from Plymouth back up to London after the Plymouth ride.

Wish I could make the whole thing, but looking forwards to it nontheless.

Rich

We have a neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew member.

Everybody say hello to Mike, and if anyone has any rear discs, wheels, cranks, and other assorted pieces of win, give generously, even if it's just on loan for the week :)

We have a neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew member.

Everybody say hello to Mike, and if anyone has any rear discs, wheels, cranks, and other assorted pieces of win, give generously, even if it's just on loan for the week :)

Yayerrrr!

As said, parts would be sehr-gut. I could bring the DMR if all else fails, but I'd like to have the Simtra up and running really :)

Yayerrrr!

As said, parts would be sehr-gut. I could bring the DMR if all else fails, but I'd like to have the Simtra up and running really :)

Awesome stuff dude, glad to hear you'll be making it along. I assume that being on the Simtra you'll be keeping with 26" wheels? If that's the case I can't offer any wheels/tyres, but may be able to lend you a Mono M4 rear disc if nothing else pops up. Anything else needed? I've got a few spare drivetrain bits (cogs/tensioners) about the place etc so drop me a line (Y)

Guys, I need to remind you all that you need to arrange somewhere for you to stay along the trip. Fortunately as a community we have a pretty good selection of top lads in each stop who may or may not be able to offer floorspace to you, but it's on your own backs to find them/relatives/hostels/fields in which to stay.

Whilst I have some room for people to crash in Plymouth (most of which has been claimed, if you've not spoken to me about it then feel free to get in touch just in case) I can't fit everyone in, as much as I'd like to!