Public Apologly To Everyone On The Forums. :)

Right, recently I have been a complete wanker to alot of people on this forum and would like to deeply apologise for it. :)

Please ignore and forget all of the things I have said to you, alot of it was to try and make me fit in, well it didnt. It got me really well known, but in the worst way possible. :$ This is not a validation stunt, by no means possible. I have no way of getting validated again. But I am trying to settle the dust. I have 2 accounts on trials forum, this one and Jackc123. The last one I mentioned I will use no more as the name changing feature has been stopped. I currently have 80% warn, I am now trying to reduce this from... NOW!

I am being from now on the real person I am, I am in fact a caring nice person. But have been a complete twat on trials forum.

My deepest apologies, Jack

x

See you at abingdon. :)

Iv not been on here long but ill give him a chance but from what iv read off him so far you may not deserve it :twisted: so keep your nose clean getting banded :ban: would not! be a good thing at all i think ok.

Hmm, I guess you deserve a well done for apologising,

You haven't said anything bad to me ..(That I know of :ermm:)

But I have witnessed you being rude about other members,

So if you could improve and be much more polite I guess that would be great :D

(Y)

Iv just been in magura brakes topic and Jack Chinnery is off again so much for being sorry he replayed to someone (Don't start arguments with me, I'm the queen bitch on here! I already answered his question, hence why I put 'tit') so will he every learn. :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: HIM if he carries on like this i would.

P.S.

Iv just seen the time of the post one hour after his last post in here not good, not good at all i say.

Edited by Earl

Like people have been saying this is like the 100th time you said this!!!

This time you HAVE to be sure what your saying lol.

I will bring this topic up if I see you being a 'wanker' :giggle:

I have only made one topic like this before, I have apologised to people individually before.

And earl, keep your nose out. Read every single post in the topic from me and the topic starter; then you will have a different opinion.

I have only made one topic like this before, I have apologised to people individually before.

And earl, keep your nose out. Read every single post in the topic from me and the topic starter; then you will have a different opinion.

I had the fisrt time and now reading it again! MadManMike would agree with me i think.

I had the fisrt time and now reading it again! MadManMike would agree with me i think.

Stop trying to pick fights, and team up. You see why I act like a mong now? Because people like you try to pick holes and stir things up!