Anybody Know What Koxx Frame This Is ?

gu trials

wasnt this one going to take over from the vinco (with stupidly high bb rise) think theres a video of hermance riding one at a comp i think, also dont you have to run the hosing on the downtube as well, thats just asking for trouble isnt it?

I love the way that everyone bitches when people create frames that look similar, yet when Koxx tried something new, everyone bitched about how it wasn't a standard twin triangle frame so they weren't gonna ride it. What the f**k do you want, really? Try to push the boundaries, but stick to certain constraints?

Wasn't there a video of someone riding one, as well?

same guy that used to ride the vinco? not tra... hes defo french

and yes i think this was the koxx kamel, and someone made an incredibly funny photoshop, then we were discussing the benefits of riding a camel and another animal haha, gd times

I love the way that everyone bitches when people create frames that look similar, yet when Koxx tried something new, everyone bitched about how it wasn't a standard twin triangle frame so they weren't gonna ride it. What the f**k do you want, really? Try to push the boundaries, but stick to certain constraints?

word