Onza Master '09

Joe@Onza

Nice!

But, don't like - funny graphics on the forks, looks like a rash/bars/the steerer tube picture of somebody riding, and the same on the down tube - not cool.

Edit: I think you've taken a little step backwards with this one... Everything you've been chucking out recently I've really liked the look of/design etc. This is a little bit, less va va voom or something.

Edited by The Duck

wow, the geo looks really nice! but that frame! :sick: sorry, not a fan, the tubes look really too thick and bulky and excessive. Could be the way the pictures taken but...

sorry :( Nicely kitted out though and im adamant it will be an ideal bike to ride geo wise....

wow, the geo looks really nice! but that frame! :sick: sorry, not a fan, the tubes look really too thick and bulky and excessive. Could be the way the pictures taken but...

sorry :( Nicely kitted out though and im adamant it will be an ideal bike to ride geo wise....

not really sure how tubes can look to thick :S but im guessing and hopefully this has been achieved is that the frame design will give maximium stiffness in the frame. i like the look of it, but agree about the fork graphics

Those forks are hideous.

have you not looked at th frame yet :sick: the forks look good comp to the frame :giggle:

not up my street that, and whats with the new frames being black, they an offer on paint? >_<

love every geo youve dont so far!!!!!!!! but the graphics are getting worse haha

EDIT: after a seond look the graphics grow on you, frames still wrong like!

Edited by D A N N Y

thought so :-

what chain is that??? looks differnt ? last picture shows a clear shot of it

but i cant decide what it is :lol:

I think the chain is KMC K710 SL.

Im not a great fan of that frame, to much tubing crossing over for my liking makes it look a bit messy.

Is that your usual onza mod oversize stem with the silly amount of rise? or have you released a lower one for this? i like it (Y) is the disc mount trialsable or just from a catalogue dropout? Before you see this as negative, i'm lookng at buying a new mod, this has made my list, if only it wasn't £150 more than the atomz..

Edited by ogre

hi there joe.. mikey is down my house and has been for last few days.. he rode jack carthys triad white frame, and suited it very well..

the geometry of this frame is very good he said, and felt comfortable instantly! mikey said he liked it alot to ride!!

also the looks of this frame.. is and eye catcher ;)

a very good job done indeed, well done (Y)

im also likeing them joe me wants one :wub:

x

Edited by Lazenby

Give It time, Next year we will have a crack at it. Oh the Limey 3 frame will be here in 2 weeks, Not digging it?

Bit pricey isnt it?

id check but i have no idea were to find any of your pro stuff?

its not even in the onza cataloge :S

and the onza site is useless.