New Thread For Finding Out How Gd Peple Are

IM ONLY DOING IT TO FIND OUT HOW GOOD PEOPLE ARE ON THE FORUM NO NEED TO GET ALL SARKI MATE

f**king lol.

This is one of the largest forums in the world for trials riding, with thousands of members.

Why the f**k would you need to ask how good "everyone" is ? Isn't it pretty obvious that there will be people of all standards of riding on here ?

f**king lol.

This is one of the largest forums in the world for trials riding, with thousands of members.

Why the f**k would you need to ask how good "everyone" is ? Isn't it pretty obvious that there will be people of all standards of riding on here ?

yeah i supose.

39" sidehop

kooshty man.

IM ONLY DOING IT TO FIND OUT HOW GOOD PEOPLE ARE ON THE FORUM NO NEED TO GET ALL SARKI MATE

Think he right no reason to be sarki as i only been riding 2 yrs an interesting to know what people can do, everyone got there own style of riding an soem better at some things than others, i find im better at sidehops than pedal ups but thats me, sopme my mates better at spins but not good at sidehops, its not really a comp, should be keepin the sport what u started for, FUN.

I can side hop 38 " at mo, but doesnt mean i nail it everytime,

That was fairly huge !

bout 90 inches, which is massive, i got long way to go....

bout 90 inches, which is massive, i got long way to go....

Nowhere near 90" but ok cool.

I can't trackstand or do anything technical like that, but I have sidehopped 45" once so I guess I'm a pretty special rider.

Nowhere near 90" but ok cool.

I can't trackstand or do anything technical like that, but I have sidehopped 45" once so I guess I'm a pretty special rider.

ok maybe not quite 90 inches but my handle bars sit at 39 " so that stack of pallets is almost double that so say 75 "???

an 45 " is definalty good, but not bein able to do other techincal things goes back to my point bout bein able to do one thing an not another better than someone else. everyones got there strong points an weak points

Don't really want to call it 'cheating' as such, but he'd get nowhere near that on, say, a wall or anything longer than a bike length. Check out how low his back wheel is on the edge of the pallet...

[/qu

I take bk 75 " jsu watched it again must be nearer 60 as its bout his chin height.. camera angle isnt straight so harder to tell by the bike. So yh 90" was bit far out, soz.

Don't really want to call it 'cheating' as such, but he'd get nowhere near that on, say, a wall or anything longer than a bike length. Check out how low his back wheel is on the edge of the pallet...

You've just said what I've been thinking about those vids for ages. If you're going to do pallets then please do them lengthways.