Calling Damon, Cls, Tunni...

Adrian

hurry up and bring out a video one of you!! you all hiding under a giant rock or something!? pleasee im losing the will to ride, im just getting bored now....

wheres the inspiration!! i need some!

Craigs quit neils quite dannys quite damon doesnt have a bike to ride.

who ever started this topic should just end it to.

well i saw a topic recently with a pic of cls's new gu, who said tunni has quit? dannys just an enigma i guess, and damons just being lazy xD SORT IT OUT

damon just release the clips you had left over from your gu!

In a thread a few days ago i'm sure I read a comment from someone about how Damon has done 60" and that his new video will be out in a week or two?

yea same haha iv been told by him hes done 60, but then he's always like 'well iv got a new sponsor so iv got to re-do all the lines/moves on my new bike before i can bring a vid out' grrrrrrrrrrrr

and hurry up then wally, better use a niiiiice tune haha and no not yet, im going to wait till my quads fully healed before i fix it to avoid temptation to ride and making my leg worse haha

Craigs quit neils quite dannys quite damon doesnt have a bike to ride.

who ever started this topic should just end it to.

Craig has not quit, he was out the other day and nailed a huge side hop, he just doesnt ride much atm due to uni, he has rode donny a few times in last couple of months and has done a couple of rounds at the Huddersfield Falcons's comps.

Craig has not quit, he was out the other day and nailed a huge side hop, he just doesnt ride much atm due to uni, he has rode donny a few times in last couple of months and has done a couple of rounds at the Huddersfield Falcons's comps.

I made all of that up to try and down that guy, i know every single one of them still rides lol.

You do also have to appreciate these guys do have lives, also getting older so commitments like work, uni etc are only going to get higher which means finding time to ride just to have fun is going to be a challenge, let alone producing videos with super high expectations these days.

Craig isn;t filming at all, or hasnt on the rides ive been on, and judging with our little chat, look forward to seeing CLS name on the comp / Natural sceen ;}

Been hearing that shit since the dawn of time

hurry up and bring out a video one of you!! you all hiding under a giant rock or something!? pleasee im losing the will to ride, im just getting bored now....

wheres the inspiration!! i need some!

if you need a video to make your riding not boring and for you to actually ride i think you need to question why you ride