Zoo Pitbull Vs. Neon Bow

JoNnY__Mc

Weeeeeell..... Video needs more diversity. 2 and half mins of side hopping is boring. :sleeping:

Good song though. Try to make it more interesting next time.

LOL you know what I didn't even realise haha! but yeah when I get a decent camera I will make a decent video with variation!

Well firstly, I hated the music choice, didn't think it suited it at all but maybe that's just me because I hate that genre.

But the riding was pretty good, definately alot of sidehops but you've definately got them down (Y)

ohhh jonny you gonna have to come back down to leicester so i can show you up haha

love that neon i was gonna get one of those frame but in 20 lol nice vid though big sipehops lol no gaps though

look forward to seein you sometime bud (Y)

Cheers for the comments, I'm actually embarrassed I put this video up now! My ridings so much better than this :S It's hard to get good filming when you've got a half arsed camera man and poor quality camera, also theres not much to ride round here just the same sort of walls shown in the video that are about a minute away from my house.

Anyone fancy riding Liverpool and doing abit of filming for me?

Anyone fancy riding Liverpool and doing abit of filming for me?

Ill come film for you, but not Liverpool, somewhere good :)

Jonny, hated the song mate, you know i don't like that kind of shit. :P

I've seen you ride better than that, you lacked in variation loads mate :(

I know you can produce better stuff than that :D

Hopefully see you soon mate.

nice big ridin man, your prety big eh, do you goto the gym often? decent size looks , looks like it helps with your power a lot!

both bikes seem to suit you, neon a little bit more

Cheers fella, I hit the gym pretty hard from december up until about 2 months ago but had to stop due to not being able to pay the membership fee :( I do think the weight training helps alot going bigger with my riding.

How much do you curl brah?

O yea good riding too

Biceps is like my weakest bodypart to train! Feel really uncomforable with a barbell and EZ bar so stick to dumbells, I usually use the 15kg dumbells - I'm such a wimp :$

Nice jmc, come ride with me and show me how to ride a bike propper, talk soon fellaaaaaaaaaa xx

Haha lad I will come ride with you when I have the time off work (L)

Can you tap?

ha! epic MC can tap like a monster.

good to see you pissing everything man sidehop over rails look good bled, sick on a bike meeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Its hard to beleive only 30days ago he looked like this . . . . . .

post-22185-1247985594.jpg

Just shows how heavy the neon is and how much effort hes having to put in, to make him as big as he is now!

Edited by Seabasss

:wub:

ha! epic MC can tap like a monster.

good to see you pissing everything man sidehop over rails look good bled, sick on a bike meeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Just shows how heavy the neon is and how much effort hes having to put in, to make him as big as he is now!

lmao cocky your such an idiot

yeah you is a beast jonothan :)

i want to come ride with you soon please :wub:

xx

ROFL!! ride soon babe :)

:wub:

lmao cocky your such an idiot

yeah you is a beast jonothan :)

i want to come ride with you soon please :wub:

xx

Yeah man should come ride Liverpool, or al come ride with you lot need some new places and faces because I never ride anymore!