This Any Better? :d

thinkdougie

Sorry, but I really didn't like that. If your going to do that much of a rate of slow-mo, get a camera that records alot more frames per second. Wear a f**king helmet. Alot of those clips, looked like your brake slipped. You rode through water!, don't you think, *oh shit, what if my brake slips and I smash my head open*

Jesus!

There's really not such a rush to have to go out and produce web-videos. Yeah, some people get sponsored from them, but they're few and far between. By all means keep filming because it can and will make you want to do bigger stuff, but you don't have to create a little edit as soon as you've got one or two clips. Keep filming, keep logging it all, then after a few months when you've got a minute or so of solid footage that you don't need to show twice/slow-mo the hell out of to make up time, put a video out. If you're just trying to ask for advice about a technique or whatever then feel free to put up a clip of you trying to do something, but there's not really a need to keep pumping out videos constantly (Y)

This Any Better? :D

No, not really.

You did pretty much all the same moves in the same places that you had in your last vid.

I can see that you're style is slowly improving, but yeah, don't let the brake off that early

or one day you are going to face plant something. Hard!

And last thing, please don't show EVERY SINGLE f**kING CLIP in slow-mo,

it really makes people want to turn off the video and watch someone who doesn't show all the moves he fails aswell as land

(Like Jack Chinnery for example :giggle:)

James.

Gives me the impresssion of an old jack chinnery (sorry if i spelt it wrong) with them banks, glad to see he's gone away from them. I think this next video will show us how to do a perfect face plant, Dont go to big at first. And hold that brake.

For 4 months that was ok riding, keep it up and purchase a helmet. (Y)