Fat Mike Europe. Hd Video !

max-t

Hi all, it's been a while since i posted a video of me in here in a while and I'm not gonna post one now! This is pretty much a Fat Mike in Europe video as myself and Matt had about 2 clips in it!

It's in HD and my computer is getting on a bit now, so i think that you'll appreciate the simple edit as it wasn't handling it that well. Theres nothing much going on and its to some pretty chilled tracks.

Theres nothing else much to say really except that I've had to cut the video in two because of upload limits on Vimeo.Please not that the first part ends at 4:45 mins because for some reason it has loads of blank screen behind it.

Part 1

Part 2

Please download for best quality and Please enjoy, Max.

Ps - Ignore the stupid Text at the end, for some reason Vegas screwed me over and decided to change the text. Its pretty funny though.

Edited by max-t

oh my god!!! that was great!!! really i loved it!!!

riding was sick, and edition was very nice!!

the first part is better, i think

I can see Barcelona and Sabadell there :)

amazing video, well done (Y)

Edited by G_!

PART 1: enjoyed it didnt really know what the first minuite was about though didnt like the music to be honest... good riding (Y) Were you okay at 3.00? i was like shitt ! :S where abouts were you riding?

PART 2: was good... didnt enjoy the music again. good riding and style...

Over all was allright...

Laurence.

That. Was. Amazing. Riding, music, chilled out edit- all went together so so well. Max, you sponsored by K-124? Is that the new Stinger you're riding?

The filming in Sabadell was amazing, really well done. It's my mission to get there one day!!

A mindblowingly good video overall, would have loved to see more of Max and Matt though. Nice one lads,

Heiniken ;)

Amazing, isn't 4.05 (in part 1) where one of the onza riders is doing that dropgap and it has critic's writing on it. I'll find the picture on a minute.

EDIT: Don't the new freelanders have difflock?

Edited by Borat

I always considered Mike just to be one of those better than average riders who have been riding for ages but after watching that I'm amazed. He's got some serious, almost pro skills.

Loved both parts, brilliant natty and some seriously interesting street riding. I'd love to go on a trip like that myself but to make the most of it and not just turn it into a waste of money, you have to be a pretty good rider :(