The Dark Lord Rides! (antitron 4)

sayshell

so long as its not meant to be a serious video... LOL that was great!

But please learn some TGS! I know the brits are utter slags for it, but trials is based around these moves, otherwise its what you do - bmx and you'd be much better on one of them to be honest.

Keep it up thou, an f**k the 'get a BMX' quote, ride what you want, it's your money.

Loved the manual near 2:50, looked so incredibly controlled.

Vid made me happy though I found there not to be enough variety for my liking. Still good stuff, I could only dream of doing such spins.

To anyone saying "get a bmx" - your idiots.

Haha. Not much left to say...did struggle to see the trials element, sorry.

Good to see some one trying somthing abit different. loved it.

Learn some new moves though matey. 't was abit samey!

Everyone wants people to try out new things, and when they do they get slagged off. Who cares what he looks like trials isn't exactly the coolest most sexy sport in the world anyways?

Seriously though man, get an inspired! it would suit you down to the ground! especially with the amount of bmx'y street spots there are in all these American BMX videos

You would be a great rider if you got a BMX and a hair cut, and solved that twitch where you get on your knee and repetedly move you head up and down. (although that was bare funny)

Your good, but look silly.

hahahahahahahaha next danny mac

but a weirdo version lol

rock on dudeeeee

what the hell..

wow there is allot of criticism going on. the riding was good, maybe not to the style of allot of us but never the less it was good. to be honest, you would really benefit from buying a bmx and i'm sorry but riding helmet-less is a big NO in my book. the point about giving danny mac a run for his money........erm NO.

Edited by steve-winder

your a total f**king nutter for riding bmx style that good on a twenty inch and also for liking the 'singing' in that music... think you could do alot better on a bmx, was no trials in there you got a strange combination of things going on, like the stall on the tree (Y)

wanna see more vid was very enjoyable

Edited by ilikeriding

i now your on about a hybrid bike.i dont want to sond stupid but my mate used a monty the old shape before kamel it was really balanced and he managed 50 sides yet he could pop a 360 no bother and bunnyhop to the sky really. was awesome in my opinion and another one my mates had a monty same shape and put a stunt peg on back. if i was wanting a 20inch bmxy thing would def be a monty they short and to be honest i think you would suit one.

nice riding anyways fella looks like our enjoying yourself tree plant was sweet, its good to see that you dont let the shit people saying get to you either as its your life live it way you want..

hope you inquire about monty mate would really like to see how one of them go :)

i now your on about a hybrid bike.i dont want to sond stupid but my mate used a monty the old shape before kamel it was really balanced and he managed 50 sides yet he could pop a 360 no bother and bunnyhop to the sky really. was awesome in my opinion and another one my mates had a monty same shape and put a stunt peg on back. if i was wanting a 20inch bmxy thing would def be a monty they short and to be honest i think you would suit one.

nice riding anyways fella looks like our enjoying yourself tree plant was sweet, its good to see that you dont let the shit people saying get to you either as its your life live it way you want..

hope you inquire about monty mate would really like to see how one of them go :)

thanks for the suggestion! However I have snapped the stock version of the monty frame and the monty bars so I have trouble trusting them. Also the geo is a fair bit different than what I am currently using and I don't think I would like the feel of it.

Danny Mac is more of a 360, tailwhip guy who rides hugeeeeee.

Sayshell rides lines that aren't huge but spins like crazy, and he fakies and manuals more/better than danny.......

yea your nothing on danny mac, but no-one is in all fairness.

Still manual to 360 is a sick trick....as are cabaleros and 2 full cabs in a row was niccccce.

Danny Mac is more of a 360, tailwhip guy who rides hugeeeeee.

Sayshell rides lines that aren't huge but spins like crazy, and he fakies and manuals more/better than danny.......

yea your nothing on danny mac, but no-one is in all fairness.

Still manual to 360 is a sick trick....as are cabaleros and 2 full cabs in a row was niccccce.

what amazes me most about danny mac is how he still has so much balls for his age. A rider with as much technical skill as him doesn't even need balls to make a crazy video part but I guess he really likes pushing the bar. Either one of two things are true. He really really really wants to make the lines hes trying or he is just crazy. Or maybe a bit of both. As you get older I find you loose motivation to go big. You loose those emotions that get you all fired up now I would only try stuff where I either have a 100% chance of making it, or if I fall its the kind of thing where you can't get hurt so I usually end up just doing tech.

Edited by sayshell

So, its not about the riding anymore? its about the clothes, music + lifestyle?

why the f**k do you care, aslong as hes not doing 50 sidehops in 1 video, its NOTHING to do with you, go f**king die, you narrowminded willy.

Not cool and not wanted on here.

Vid was okay though, you can tell the bike isn't suited to the spins as they look very forced/'un-flowy' but overall it was alright and the manuals very nice.

I don't honestly care for the head shaking stuff though, okay you like to go to a field and do that or whatever but i don't think it was neccessary to put it in quite so many times, the first one would have been more than enough.

I have to say I'm impressed by your manual control. Having tried to ride a mod as BMX myself I know how much of a bitch they are.

The video on the other hand did little for me. I disliked the music and the head banging, and I found the lack of variation irritating just as a TGS video is. I think if you'd done more of those lines on more interesting obstacles, rather than many clips on the flat/curb height it would have helped.

As for your wish for a hybrid bike, I think you should really reconsider. The riding you're showcasing in that video really is pure BMX. If thats what you want to do then really just give BMX a second chance. I've had a couple of BMXs over the years, and always came to the conclusion that I suited the trials bike more even when I rode mod. More recently I bought another BMX to give it a final chance, modern BMX geometry is much more suited to a trials way of life and I'm pleased to say I'm really getting on with it. Its a very different way to ride and its taken me weeks to get my head around it, but now I have things just work so much better.

Riding a proper BMX will really improve your street technique as well. In the video you are using lots of bitch kicks to make your spins work, something thats easy with trials gearing, but try that on BMX gearing and it wont work. This mean you have to learn to do it properly, and once transfered back to a trials bike will look smoother and more stylish.

If you insist on riding a trials bike, then I think you would be more suited to a different bike. The biggest difference in feel between a BMX and a mod is the stem+bars. Try putting a bmx stem + bars on a mod and it really rides like a BMX. Awesome to bunny hop and spin, horrible to back hop. Put trials bars on a bmx and it will feel like a mod. I've tried both, it really does.

Whilst I was trying this I also wanted a hybrid bmx/mod, so I had a stem made up to use with riser bars to give a compromise between BMX and trials stem geometry. The outcome? It sucks. I couldn't ride bmx on it any better than the trials bike, and I could barely ride trials better than on the bmx! The best compromise I found was simply riding one of the 2000/2005 Monty's, in full trials set-up but with smooth rim brake and hard tire pressures, which is pretty much what the lad from 26twenty did.

Obviously its you're riding and you're life, do what you want. I just think its a shame to be so stubborn and not open the idea of different bikes. I don't think you should 'just buy a bmx' like many will say, it's a line thats been said to me very often on here, BUT I do think you should reconsider your bike set-up. Would you be better with a BMX to supplement your trials bike? would you be better with a Monty? Would you be much better with a 24" trials bikes thats a much better BMX/trials hybrid than a 20" will ever be?

My frame doesn't take a bash plate and I run bmx cranks and you can't get a 22t bash sproket the smallest is 23t which will ruin my chain tension.

yes you can! dmr and betd both made them, they are bashes that fit 3 piece cranks, and then have the option to run a 20-22t 5 arm chainring from mtb cranks

i run a dmr personally:

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z301/pa...os/DSC00968.jpg

Now you have no excuse boyo ;)

I understand that everyone has styles and such, but if you could combine your style with some iconic static trials moves then you would be an absolute nuts of a rider.

You've got the power, the control and the bike for it, why not do it?

because I need a bike that can do both. I contacted every frame manufacturer in the world and offered them 5-10000$ and none would even consider it. So looks like I will have to learn how to weld my self hahaha.

because I need a bike that can do both. I contacted every frame manufacturer in the world and offered them 5-10000$ and none would even consider it. So looks like I will have to learn how to weld my self hahaha.

Read Steve-A's comment. I agree with what he says. A Monty really would suit you better.