Problem.

Mission Prodigy Trials.

I'd suggest just ignoring him and staying away from him. Don't look at him or talk to him. Just completely ignore him. If you see him, don't hang around just ride away.

If he's a local nutter/theif/scumbag, best not get involved. You'll see him around and he's bound to get back at you if you piss him off one way or another, so it'll end up just causing more problems than it's worth. Even if you battered him, he won't just let you get away with it, the likely hood is you'll end up getting battered one day by a group of his mates.

If you where in another town/city were you're unlikely to see him again, then fine, give him a kicking.

lets be fair, it cant be hard to outrun some scumbag that probably sits around all day smoking and drinking stella.

if not, do as jt said, just not with the wheel, you might buckle it, may i suggest you take some inspiration from these people

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Speaking of locks, invest in a kryptonite mini d, small enough to keep on your belt or in a small bag, but heavy enough to merk someone upside thei head.

I know a guy called Angus who's a BMX'er who gets in our shop a fair bit.

He's a quiet lad, but he has the best BMX's money can buy. His daily was a clear coated Standard with all sorts of nice bits on it, he left it outside of Tescos having ridden to buy a BIG chain lock for his motor bike and he caught somebody trying to nick it so he twatted them in the head with a MASSIVE Abus graphite link lock and put them in hospital with concussion...

I know a guy called Angus who's a BMX'er who gets in our shop a fair bit.

He's a quiet lad, but he has the best BMX's money can buy. His daily was a clear coated Standard with all sorts of nice bits on it, he left it outside of Tescos having ridden to buy a BIG chain lock for his motor bike and he caught somebody trying to nick it so he twatted them in the head with a MASSIVE Abus graphite link lock and put them in hospital with concussion...

What's the deal on something like this?

If you feel you have a cause to do it - but it's not self defence - do you stand liable to get raped by the law?

Always put me off the though of standing up for myself (thankfully never had to) when you hear about people who literally just had a scrap and get slammed for GBH.

What's the deal on something like this?

If you feel you have a cause to do it - but it's not self defence - do you stand liable to get raped by the law?

Always put me off the though of standing up for myself (thankfully never had to) when you hear about people who literally just had a scrap and get slammed for GBH.

I think if you are prepared to rob someone of their posessions you should be prepared for them to put up a fight for it, after all what sort of f**king nutcase is just going to give their belongings away.

If you are the person dishing out the beating to the pykey, then I'd suggest you hit him hard enough that he doesn't remember what you look like.