Problem.

Mission Prodigy Trials.

Hello,

Today I was riding down my local town and on the way back home this scummy looking lad came up to me

and Threatened me to get of my bike and that next time he see's me he will knock me or rob my bike

but Apparently he is wanted by the police for breaching his bail terms and other Asbo's, The lad I am talking about has a large criminal background from Robbing bikes to mugging's .

So what shall I do .?

Laugh in his face next time and say "Listen, if you were gonna' do it, you'd have done it first time, Now f**k off" and see what happens from there, if he hits you, make sure you get the last punch and keep your bike :)

Edited by Otacon

On a trials bike? Good look getting away unless your going down a hill!

lets be fair, it cant be hard to outrun some scumbag that probably sits around all day smoking and drinking stella.

if not, do as jt said, just not with the wheel, you might buckle it, may i suggest you take some inspiration from these people

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

If i was in your situation i would just pretend to be really scared and offer him my wallet/phone but delibratly drop it on the floor in front of him then whe he bends down to pick it up give him a nice kick in the face.

Then maybe nick his wallet/phone and f**k off.

Job done.

Got told by police before to thow it at them like in the vid, Its better doing something than just giving it to them,

put it this way its a 10kg weapon. Lol use it.

Dont go past his area again? I Hate all these scum bags seems to be loads these days.

Hes kinda right though, is the guy alot bigger than you or what? At the end of the day, your on a bike, ride off?

Trials gearing doesn't exactly help.

I would never just obey anything some scumbag says. Probably best to get a few feet between you and him and then tell him to f**k off and mind his own business...and have it away.

If you see him around, just keep your eye out, don't worry, usually people are around, and criminals would be pretty stupid to attack/mug you in daylight with other people around.

If i was in your situation i would just pretend to be really scared and offer him my wallet/phone but delibratly drop it on the floor in front of him then whe he bends down to pick it up give him a nice kick in the face.

Then maybe nick his wallet/phone and f**k off.

Job done.

what he said would work a treat, they are so focused on getting your wallet that they will have their eye on it. another method would be to throw the wallet up in the air. they will follow it even for a split second, enough to twat em in the face. (if your cool enough lol then u can throw the wallet, smack them, catch the wallet and ride off) another method i have thought of is give them the bike......then as they ride away u know they wont be able to go faster than u can run. so f**kin spear the b*****d off the bike, will f**kin cane him n u will land on him cushioning your fall then bash him abit more.

all this is easier said than done of course, and id prob fanny it all. but next time u feel in this situation its not fear your feeling its adrenaline. its pumping u up, its heightening your senses. unless the kid pulls a knife, your bike or any of your possessions are worth fighting for.

adam

p.s - now i gotta practice what i preach lol, off to the many dodgy parts of brum i go.

He isn't physically bigger than me but he is a bit of an Nutter if you know what I mean .

Most 'nutters' are only still nutters cos people are scared of them so let them get away with it if you ask me. If you're gonna take the attitude that you're just gonna fight him for your possessions, him being a nutter means nothing.

but what do you do, if you come face to face with 10 chavs, all of which want your bike. I know someone who just had to hand it over.

This bmxer from round here literally got knocked to the floor by about 20 chavs after his bike. He hunched up holding his bike underneath him and literally took the beating off his life, but kept his bike. Stupid, but what a hero.

Most 'nutters' are only still nutters cos people are scared of them so let them get away with it if you ask me. If you're gonna take the attitude that you're just gonna fight him for your possessions, him being a nutter means nothing.

This bmxer from round here literally got knocked to the floor by about 20 chavs after his bike. He hunched up holding his bike underneath him and literally took the beating off his life, but kept his bike. Stupid, but what a hero.

That dude must have alot of courage to protect his bike more than his life . :unsure:

I have had a problem like this before on a ride with Neil Tunnicliffe, Some dude on an Cannondale, 2 Other Adamant riders,

3 Onza rider's and a Bmx'er, so there was 9 riders including Me and still this Gypsie started on us all . :$

lets be fair, it cant be hard to outrun some scumbag that probably sits around all day smoking and drinking stella.

if not, do as jt said, just not with the wheel, you might buckle it, may i suggest you take some inspiration from these people

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">