Ross Mcarthur 26"

Ross McArthur

Hey,

As well as riding this summer on my 24 Marino, I took some time out to go back to my true trials roots and try and push my limits of what I can do, TGS wise. This video is a result of what I captured.

Thanks to all who helped to film and Le for the TNN pads.

Vimeo Video -> Original Video

All comments welcome.

Edited by Ross McArthur

That is one of my favourite ever tunes good choice, love the video shows just how versatile a rider you are comparing it with your 24 vid you ride both bikes with a unique style of your own, especially your 24.

Keep it up.

i really need to get music on my computer at work. Riding was really good - impressed with some of the lines you threw in there. as i always say i prefer your riding on a 26, but both videos you have released have been awesome.

only thing i think is wrong is the aspect ratio of the video. it just looks strange, needs to be a bit wider.

i really need to get music on my computer at work. Riding was really good - impressed with some of the lines you threw in there. as i always say i prefer your riding on a 26, but both videos you have released have been awesome.

only thing i think is wrong is the aspect ratio of the video. it just looks strange, needs to be a bit wider.

Couldn't agree more as some of those gaps looked weird on screen, esspecially with the fisheye lens.

Im a newbie to 26" having ridden a 20 for the last 3years, never really seen the good side to stock untill Riding the otherday,

Have been searching youtube vimeo and here to see if i can find videos to inspire me to go out and try new things on my bike,

My search hasent been that sucessfull as of yet however.....

That video oh my god! Im getting changed right now :) really want to get out on the bike now

download it tonight aswell :)

keep up the awesome riding (Y)

Very nice video there, some impressive stuff. However when you were riding natty I couldn't stop thinking that the stig was watching you in the background :lol:

:giggle:

That was mint, however I think it was somewhat lacking bike/brake noises. Nice to see a plethora of lines in there as well.

Yea I know man but the places I was riding in were more often than not, next to busy roads. The road noise really ruined the video so I took most of the clips sound out to make it more pleasing to the forum users ear.

a realy good video ther mate! enjoyed every second

you also made me jelous with the koxx boxx! :(

lucky to have one of them

gorgouse bikes mate..

keep it up videos like this are gooood shiz

Mikey C

x

Cheers for the kiss bud :P

You can have my Boxx frame for the right price. PM me.

Im a newbie to 26" having ridden a 20 for the last 3years, never really seen the good side to stock untill Riding the otherday,

Have been searching youtube vimeo and here to see if i can find videos to inspire me to go out and try new things on my bike,

My search hasent been that sucessfull as of yet however.....

That video oh my god! Im getting changed right now :) really want to get out on the bike now

download it tonight aswell :)

keep up the awesome riding (Y)

:D Now thats a compliment. Thanks.

Oh, and to the fish eye comments. Yes, your right, the gaps dont look as big in the shade of the fish eye. boo.

Edited by Ross McArthur

MR MCARTHUR

I remember the first video I saw of you and this has gotta be ten times more enjoyable. Great lines,great music,great work.

One suggestion get closer to the edge before gapping to get more distance. My two cents.

Cheers Le!

Ill take on the pinch gapping advice and give it a good shot.

Looking forward to trying out this new booster and clamp system.

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this... not been on tf in a good while!

Awesome video you put together there big yin... skills are immense!

Not a bad thing I can say about it at all... keep it up!

That shot of you bailing on the wee wooden plank bit was brill and me laughing in the background! :P

Hey,

As well as riding this summer on my 24 Marino, I took some time out to go back to my true trials roots and try and push my limits of what I can do, TGS wise. This video is a result of what I captured.

Thanks to all who helped to film and Le for the TNN pads.

Vimeo Video -> Original Video

All comments welcome.

freaking sick ross for real great work.....