Snow

Andy P

Had a little bit last night, enough to get the bottom corner by work slippy!

I come down, getting round the corner to get a run up for the hill, and just slis straight across to the curb! hit the big pile of snow which slowed me down, no damage done luckily! Got myself out and off to work.

Then along comes a woman in a Polo, going WAY too fast, must've been 30+, and goes straight across the corner, up the curb and heading for the trees! Was baad...

She was alright though, few people stopped and helped her out. :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Coming and going here in Yorkshire, how can you guys still be loving it after the masses we have already had!! :o

We heve a massive hill to tackle that is always flooded by the stream nex to it... and then it freezes.. Fun fun fun..

The snow should f**k off.

Snow is fine in december and january - the months you might have off from work or education.

It's ok as a quick surprise in summer too, mix things up a little bit, but otherwise GTFO SNOW!

Plus one, fo' sho' man.

A few weeks back I was riding in a T Shirt, feeling warm. Now I'm back in the winter coat, scarf & gloves... Sucky!

No snow here though, just uber cold.