Snow

Andy P

My mates car broke down, we started to tow it but...

Is that a dual carriageway too? Haha mental.

I made a realy big snow cock piccy in our garden, dad just saw it whilst having a waz in the bathroom.

Pics or it didn't happen.

My mates car broke down, we started to tow it but...

;)

That reminds me, we (me and the mate who also built the snowman) went to an industrial estante in my mate's volvo 360, for drifting :P

I also had a go at holding onto the spoiler whilst he drove, which was fun!

See your photography skills make a dusting look like a lot.

It is actually really bad down here, my road is right near the sea and just never gets much...

The journey to the office (10 minute drive) took half an hour and 1/3 of the people didn't even make it in.

But yeah, a light dusting on the nearby streets :)

My usualy 10/15min drive to work took a bit longer this morning. By the time I got off my road, I was already late! Spent 40mins digging my way through.

On the way home I was sliding about everywhere, I don't fit in peoples tracks, so the wheels just bounce off the solid snow at the sides and in the middle. Good fun though... :P

I can't go out on my bike because it's so slippy and cold and i just got a new one a few days ago :(
I don't see what the problem is. I went riding today for a couple of hours and plan to go out again on Sunday, I am really hoping the snow is still around on Sunday because its great fun!

Today I was out on the XC bike but I still don't understand why I keep seeing people complain about going out on their trials bike in the snow. Trials is all about challenging yourself and navigating your bike over various obstacles, snow is certainly challenging and it creates interesting obstacles!

*Note this post isn't aimed directly at you benthedog :)

Well i dunno about other people, but the weather down here makes riding in a straight line a challenge, trying to get enough traction for anything vaguely trials related is nigh on impossible.

Getting kinda sick of the stuff, finally managed to get my car to a garage after about 45 mins of floundering around on icy slopes, i either want a foot of it or none.

Well i dunno about other people, but the weather down here makes riding in a straight line a challenge, trying to get enough traction for anything vaguely trials related is nigh on impossible.

Getting kinda sick of the stuff, finally managed to get my car to a garage after about 45 mins of floundering around on icy slopes, i either want a foot of it or none.

Surely it's all about just static hops and learning to put down a smooth delivery of power?

I haven't ridden properly in years, but I used to love the challenge of different weather. You just have to accept that you won't be going as big as you usually do.