Watching Hd Vids

J Trials 31

Yeah, I probably figured. It is a pretty small netbook. Wonder if I could upgrade the graphics? I know I have the option to get at least another gig of ram.

Very unlikely and it's not really worth it since there's not really much decent graphics for small netbooks anyway and upgrading graphics on them is too much hassle as with most other laptops. Upgrading ram probably might help a bit, might as well add an extra 1-2gb anyway, 1gb is just silly these days.

If it's one of these tiny things with the 80% sized keyboards, you might well be able to - but I'd say it's not worth it. I doubt you can - but I don't wanna out-right say so, and get proven wrong :P

Can upgrade the CPU and RAM in them, but that's about it.

They're not made for watching HD videos, which is why it can't handle them.

right, assuming your netbook runs the gma 950 chip, you need to buy something like this broadcom PCI-e card.

otherwise if youve got an ION based netbook, if its web based, use flash 10.1 if it supports it, otherwise, dont bother.

if its downloaded, get coreavc installed, currently play 720p hd back on my netbook at like 25-35% using wmp.