Inspired Autumn Remake

Henrik Y

Thanks a lot :D

The first one was the first with the new camera so that's why it got to much of the goodies. Maybe it got a little to much of the filter effect on this one, but it was the first time testing it and my computer is to slow to show the result as a preview.

I'm quite happy with it myself, and next up is some snow downhill and snowboarding.

i really want a black and pink inspired now

amazingly captured, looks like a joyous ride you had there too

Hehe, it wasn't to easy to get the right parts, tarty only had one rim so I had to get them from Poland. I don't know if their still available today in 24".

I had really fun riding those days but a few months earlier I was so very close selling it because I just couldn't ride it and my 20" felt so much better. But then it all clicked just a few weeks before this video was filmed and I started to know how to ride the bike after owning it for 1½ year. Still have a lot to learn like wheelies, bunny hops and 360's and I'm eager to get riding when the snow is gone.

I enoyed that, particularly the wide angle shots where you ride around for ages hitting everything. Now I want the ice to get gone from round here so I can go ride...

I felt a bit like Danny Macaskill non-stop ride on everything when I rode that place with the wide stair, I'm so much looking forward to the spring and getting started riding again because I just had a few weekends with this bike when I started riding like that. But I haven't even got a chance to ride my snowboard yet so the winter can stay a few months more ;)

Some manuals would have made that vid even better! Great stuff!

I know, but street and bmx riding is something I've never done so I haven't got so good at it yet. I went from simple XC riding to trials so I will be learning the street stuff with this bike.