Riding Headphones

willdudeXD

im looking for some new headphones for riding but i want some ones that go over your head beacuse earbuds fall out al lthe time, but ineed some that are overhead but will still fit under a helmet..

does anyone use some the would recommend?

i was thinking about these but im not sure if the 30mm drivers will fit under a helmet

I've got a nice selection of brand new Sony headphones for sale. They're ear bud ones but they don't fall out. Let me know if you'r interested and I'll post pics

nah i want some over headones, earbuds hurt my ears aafter a while,

oh and btw, still interested in the xbox?

I assume you have a pisspotty ? As I can't see it working on an xc helmet...

You could get some under a lasek protec easy, and you could probably cut a thin trench for a headband in a full shelled potty. I wouldn't want to do that with an xc lid due to their minimalist and fragile nature...

I assume you have a pisspotty ? As I can't see it working on an xc helmet...

You could get some under a lasek protec easy, and you could probably cut a thin trench for a headband in a full shelled potty. I wouldn't want to do that with an xc lid due to their minimalist and fragile nature...

yeah i got a piss pt.. lol i would go for the build in one! if i hadnt already got a ne whelmet at xmas:/

Anyone tried that helmet with the speakers built in? link- http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=23625

I'm getting sick of ear phones falling out, been considering one for a while but thought I'd see if anyone's tested it

Haven't tried these but another helmet (at Online Bikes) with built in surround sound, sounded cheap and nasty like someone playing their mp3 on their phone's loudspeaker really loud. Horrible treble sound, without bass or midrange.

Haven't tried these but another helmet (at Online Bikes) with built in surround sound, sounded cheap and nasty like someone playing their mp3 on their phone's loudspeaker really loud. Horrible treble sound, without bass or midrange.

I don't fancy the sound of that, I think I'll try before I buy next time I'm up at chain reaction's show room. Think Azonic had a version out as well though haven't seen them about for a while

have you considered the ones which hook over the top of your ear lobes

i use them in the gym

they still have a inner ear type setup but a piece of lastic which fits around you lobe like a pair of glasses do

here is a link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...en#ht_748wt_941

hope that helps

thomas

Look up neckband headphones, similar to what tdubz suggested but more comfortable. I used to have a paid of nice sony ones, can't remember what model but they were very comfy didn't fall off when I used them on the way to college on my bike.

iv tried the ones that hock over your ears but they are annoying, alot of the time the speakers dont go all the way in your ear and their a bit uncomfortable, and the neck band ones get all tangled up all the time.

but i guess the pair of hoock over ones i had were complete crap so maybe ill go for some skull candy sport headphones. (even though most skull candys suck) im starting to change all my headphones to overhead ones, like i got some sony xbass mdr-700 for in the car and on the comp and listening to my ipod,but they fall off when riding.

so now i need some overhead ones for school and riding

most likely going to get these

or these

I really like JVC marshmallows, they sound good and the foam housing around the sound tunnel makes them stay in your ear. All the other ear plugs I've tried with the rubber housing always fall out when I'm biking, or working because you start to sweat and they just pop out.

So, try not to think of how sick the foam gets after a year and the only downside is they cancel out so much outside noise, you kind of feel weird not being able to hear your bike and the ground when you're rolling. That makes me feel almost blind in a way.