Best Engine Sound Thread,

Sam Oliver

Youtube Video ->Original Video
&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by matt_urban

Well, that's natural, but this is the SOUND of the car, not the appearance of the car once it's slid itself into a wall :D

You can't beat the sound of a car with f**king massive cylinders.

We got one running here at the moment with 173mm bores, all 18 of them!!

what's that? a bus? haha

It's the size of a bus...

I have wondered a few times how the hell you are able to hear yourself think in that place...

Earplugs help, need them even though we have reasonable sound proofing on the test cells

Get a video!

There really isn't much to see and the sound is just noisy rather than being something you'd enjoy listening to.

In terms of nice sounding engines I'm going to agree with the first post. The 787b's R26B engine sounds amazing at full chat. I've got a vid of that somewhere, will dig it out later :)