2010 Onza Range

duncshaw

Am I the only one that doesn't like the new zoot?

Yes, i very much doubt you are, its just a bit different to the others, granted the geometry is very similar to what's settled already as street 24 geo, so nothing revolutionary there, but its got a integrated pivotal post, horizontal drop outs, vee mounts on the frame and on the forks and it will be a great price. Personally i don't think you can say its offensive looking either!

Yes, i very much doubt you are, its just a bit different to the others, granted the geometry is very similar to what's settled already as street 24 geo, so nothing revolutionary there, but its got a integrated pivotal post, horizontal drop outs, vee mounts on the frame and on the forks and it will be a great price. Personally i don't think you can say its offensive looking either!

I still prefer the look of the old zoot to be honest.

You've gotta remember though that there's going to be a TGSy 24" frame from them later in the year, so this is meant to be a totally different frame to the old Zoot. You'd be better off comparing the new Limey 24" with the Zoot...

I still prefer the look of the old zoot to be honest.

But is that because you are seeing this as a direct replacement for the original zoot, as in a seatless compy style 24"? Because I don't think, I may be wrong, that it is intended as such. I think that's what the Limey24, if it does come out is supposed to be.

curious how much more the rip would be if it was ffw? or 19" they just seem like a very unattractive prospect when you have to upgrade so much at a time or could they come with a 19 and 20 brake spacing? there wiked otherwise!

But is that because you are seeing this as a direct replacement for the original zoot, as in a seatless compy style 24"? Because I don't think, I may be wrong, that it is intended as such. I think that's what the Limey24, if it does come out is supposed to be.

Pretty much yeah. When I first heard there was a new zoot I got pretty excited, and then I saw that. Now it just reminds me of inspireds.

I wished onza made the old zoot into a proper TGSy 24", when I hear Limey 24" it sounds expeeeeensive.

Joe, whats the stem size on the zoot? I know its a random question. Also i cant really tell by the picture if the forks are disc compatible or not, do you know?

Stem is 100mm, Sorry cant tell you the rise just at the moment.

Yes the forks can take a disc.

I was more intrigued by the frame than the full build, whats the retail price of the comp frame? I can't help but think you have kicked yourself on the teeth though what with it been such a similar weight and geo to the limey 320 but obviously it will be much cheaper. :/

All the new Onza bikes are looking pretty sweet.

The Kabra is out late march... if the Limey is out then, or shortly after, then I'll be sure to pick one of those up instead :P

That is, if the Limey 24" actually is going to exist.

Dont forget the Rockman 24" TGS frame that is coming out soon. (I have seen pics)

Ben.

Edited by Savage