Guilherme Magno - Because 24"

Guilherme Magno!

You're going to stop riding street, because people say you're trying to be Danny Mac?

f**k that, man. They're just jealous of what you can do.

If TGS were the thing to have taken riders by storm, and you switched to that, they'd try slating you for trying to be Tunnicliffe.

Nowt wrong with wanting to ride like someone else - least of all someone that good.

I'd say stick with it - you've obviously got the head for it.

wicked vid dude, will be cool too see you back on mod too, you could do a steve - o style video, Mod vs 24 possibly?

yeah... i will riding in the 20" and in the 24"

now i'm motivated to riding with a 24" again and do more others videos

and f**k the others that dont like ahhahahah

Edited by Guilherme Magno!

whats wrong with Chase Hawk? rolleyes.gif He's one of my fave BMXers

i know but thats just it.... evryones treating trials like its bmx, i love to see new stuff being done on a bike thats what trials is all about afterall but people are just jumping on the danny mac bandwagon and doing stuff thats been around for years on bmx.....

i know but thats just it.... evryones treating trials like its bmx, i love to see new stuff being done on a bike thats what trials is all about afterall but people are just jumping on the danny mac bandwagon and doing stuff thats been around for years on bmx.....

So what, does this mean all TGS riders are following the Craig lee scott / Tunnicliffe bandwagon, according to your point yes, but does anyone bitch and whine about it like they do with 24 street style, no.

Trials has evolved to encompass loads of styles which I think is what is helping the sport get more recognition and publicity and also what keeps older riders interested and younger ones joining in.

Chase Hawk (not having a go at him, as he's got a shit lot of skill) doesn't own his style, so f**k it if someone other than a Bmxer decides to try something similar. Imitation is the best form of flattery.