Do You Work In A Bike Shop?

mr kenny

I'm another halfords sucker. I'm just a mechanic though, so I just fix bikes out back listening to music, rarely have to speak to customers, which is nice.

Is it easy? Im applying to a new store thats opened near me. I went down there earlier and they said they needed someone who knew everything already. Im only really experianced in trials stuff :unsure:

Got to get my CV to them by tuesday with a covering letter of everything i can do.

Is it easy? Im applying to a new store thats opened near me. I went down there earlier and they said they needed someone who knew everything already. Im only really experianced in trials stuff :unsure:

Got to get my CV to them by tuesday with a covering letter of everything i can do.

It's not too bad, but you'll need to know your way around all forms of gears, from the cheep and crappy to the posh and shiny. Which tends to be the main downfall of trials riders as mechanics in my experience. If you're alright with that, then you should be fine.

It's not too bad, but you'll need to know your way around all forms of gears, from the cheep and crappy to the posh and shiny. Which tends to be the main downfall of trials riders as mechanics in my experience. If you're alright with that, then you should be fine.

Ive never had a bike with gears on lol but ill still apply and see how it goes.

Cheers for the info!