Whats The Best Gloves?

smithy2050

how thick are the palm area because thats where its hurts the most after i ride or during a ride

i dont know what you mean by "how thick" but they protect your palms and inbetween your thumb and index finger lovely.

so id say reasonably thick, but still light and comfortable.

here they are. http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=24900

Edited by zoo python luke

i dont know what you mean by "how thick" but they protect your palms and inbetween your thumb and index finger lovely.

so id say reasonably thick, but still light and comfortable.

here they are. http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=24900

Ive had 661 glove before an they wasn't very good fell apart an i couldn't ride that much because my hands where hurting

Also make sure you get ones which fit YOU properly.

I have long fingers and find 661's a better fit then Fox gloves, although I currently have some Fox sidewinders which I love

Although for trials, unless its 'effing freezing then I don't wear gloves, if you are calloused up (hard bits of skin) then they can get sore if they get too big/deep (I kept getting blood blisters under mine) you can counter this by filing/carefully cutting the top part of the callous off when required. you'll be sore next ride but fine again after that.

Also try changing your grips, perhaps the waffle pattern oddessey made popular for their grips as this does flex with your hand a bit?

when a used to ride bmx dirt i used the 661 comps n they didn’t last long the odyssey gloves wa pretty good but the best i had wa the fox dirt paws real good pretty fat palms but u wont to try some new grips first cos if its your grips u will still have a few problems with gloves not lasting .

i ordered sum foam grips see if they are any good an get a new pair of gloves next payday

best why i get hard bits of skin on my hands so im usin proper team grips now there a bmx grip n there really good and i dont get hadr skin anymore.