Hey There

Hi folks,

Looking at getting into Trials, got my eye on a few onza mods, particularly the 2010 Bird - any comments?

I'm based in Plymouth going to uni here, seen a few bikers around so I wonder if any of them are on here? :)

Anyway, just saying hello. Hopefully I can find someone to ride with once I've actually got a bike and am a bit confident.

Hi folks,

Looking at getting into Trials, got my eye on a few onza mods, particularly the 2010 Bird - any comments?

I'm based in Plymouth going to uni here, seen a few bikers around so I wonder if any of them are on here? :)

Anyway, just saying hello. Hopefully I can find someone to ride with once I've actually got a bike and am a bit confident.

Aye there are a fair few plymouth riders here that I've seen

The onza range is awesome, very well specced for the price and well built. Definitely the cheapest and best starter bikes out there

welcome to the forum :)

Aye there are a fair few plymouth riders here that I've seen

The onza range is awesome, very well specced for the price and well built. Definitely the cheapest and best starter bikes out there

welcome to the forum :)

Hey, thanks for the reply.

It's good to know that there's some riders around here, hopefully it's something I can get into. Selling my guitar to fund it, so hopefully I don't regret it :D

I've skated for a few years and do some mountain boarding now and then, but I wan't to try two wheels ;)

Hey, thanks for the reply.

It's good to know that there's some riders around here, hopefully it's something I can get into. Selling my guitar to fund it, so hopefully I don't regret it :D

I've skated for a few years and do some mountain boarding now and then, but I wan't to try two wheels ;)

I'm new to this too, did skating for years in the past, selling ps3 :o I don't think you'll regret it, I as yet haven't got my bike (gettin onza 2010 bird too) but still loving the comunity here, the videos on youtube etc....

so yeah, welcome I guess.

Welcome. I'm based up in plymouth at the moment, living with another rider, Luke Rainbird, usually out and about the majority of weekends with the local lots round here. Keep an eye on the rides / location section as any big rides are usually posted in there.

I'm new to this too, did skating for years in the past, selling ps3 :o I don't think you'll regret it, I as yet haven't got my bike (gettin onza 2010 bird too) but still loving the comunity here, the videos on youtube etc....

so yeah, welcome I guess.

Cool, If you manage to get one before me, let me know what it's like and where you get it from!

Welcome. I'm based up in plymouth at the moment, living with another rider, Luke Rainbird, usually out and about the majority of weekends with the local lots round here. Keep an eye on the rides / location section as any big rides are usually posted in there.

Thanks, I'll keep a lookout. What are you studying? :)

Yeah there's usually some people riding most weekends.

Graphic Design, third year, Nearly done with it though. How about yourself?

Did a year of Digital art and Technology, then changed completely and I'm now a first year on Environmental Science >_<

Apart from being cheap. What makes them a good starter bike though?

Have you even looked at the bike in question? Seen any other bikes off the peg for anywhere near that money? Or if you have with the good level of parts to get someone started, don't forget its a decent frame worthy of hanging upgrades off of. Certainly more than good enough for a starter bike.

Nice to see someone else in Plymouth starting up, I ride down there quite frequently and its always a good laugh, some good riding and a few good people :P hopefully see you out riding soon.

Did a year of Digital art and Technology, then changed completely and I'm now a first year on Environmental Science >_<

I went to Plymouth Uni, but have moved to Mid Devon now. We still ride Plymouth now and again though.

If you're on Environmental Science keep an eye out for a matey called Luke Holmes who's doing his PHD, he's basically trials master.

Have you even looked at the bike in question? Seen any other bikes off the peg for anywhere near that money? Or if you have with the good level of parts to get someone started, don't forget its a decent frame worthy of hanging upgrades off of. Certainly more than good enough for a starter bike.

Oh OK. I didnt look at the bike.

Its just an observation that I have made, Onza bikes are always what new riders get.

I'm planning on going there next year to do physical geography, not exactly the same i know but i may see you around.

• 2 weeks later...