New Riders **summer Ambitions** Thread!

clayt

Ok guys, so as well know, its great to have goals, so why not set some and share it with others.

How we will make this work:

Basically respond to this topic saying what current trick you are practicing as a new rider, or even experienced riders can post if they like!

At the end of Summer, September 2010 You can then post a picture or small video of the trick you've been practicing perfected, or as close

as hopefully! This is just for a bit of fun and of course something to work for and share with others.

Heres the form on responding:

Name:

Bike:

Trick in Practice:

This is all for a bit of fun guys so please only respond if you generally care! It doesn't matter how simple whatever you're practicing may be

as everyone needs to start somewhere!

My personal Sheet:

Name: Clayt

Bike: Onza T-Comp 06

Trick in Practice: Crank Flips! <-- I always screw this one up :)

Edited by clayt
  • Like 5

This is a very good post! think people will enjoy this well done (Y)

this is mine.

Name:chris

Bike:leeson 24"

Trick in Practice:Brakeless back hops, im in my 3rd week of riding brakeless so this might take some time :S

Name: Gareth

Bike: 2010 Onza Zoot

Trick in Practice: My goal by the end of the summer is to be able to trackstand, rear wheel hop, and cleanly, as well as consistently, climb obstacles of at least two feet; this includes sidehopping.

I don't get my bike until tomorrow but you can bet as soon as I can get it out of the box and assembled that it's going to start happening.

Name: Dangle the Spangle

Bike: onza tcomp 07

Trick in Practice: Well I'm starting from scratch, so track stand, wheelie, endo etc. but would love to be able to pedel hop and do a 180 endo into and riding backward (don't know the proper names...sorry!) by the end of summer.

Name: Dave

Bike: Zona Zenith and Zoo Python

Trick in Practice: Anything to front wheel be it it gaps, jumping up, sidehopping. And grow some balls when it comes to drop offs, still brick it at 4ft!