I Cant Make It Brake !

MATRIAL

hi ,,, i have a problem ,, new bike ,, new brakes ,, new everething ,, and i cant make the MTF brake !,,,

this it´s the set up ,,, please tell me posibble solutions ,,

hs 33 water bleed ,, long lever , no leeks

magura 4 bolt mount OR tnn brake system ( whit booster) OR tnn clamps whit trialtech booster ,, (( you choose i try))

COUST pads ( NEEEEEWWWWW) OR TNN bealey pads

MIST frame ( dont flex more than any other frame)

and ( and i think here its the problem ) Viz square hole rim ,, ( sharp grind ,)

please show me a posible solution ,,

cya !!

Back off children, can you reply to him in Argentinian/Spanish? I didn't think so.

A possible issue with your brake could be the grind. When you put the tyre on the rim a lot of wax and rubber from the tyre get on your grind and could cause it to stop working properly. Maybe try cleaning your rim.

Edited by Al_Fel

I don't really know what you mean?

Because your spelling is so bad, i don't know if its "brake" or "break" that you mean.

Use full stops instead of commas, its,,so,,annoying,,to,,read,,.

Just check its set up square and has a good bleed.

Its pretty obvious he means brake...

I don't really know what you mean?

Because your spelling is so bad, i don't know if its "brake" or "break" that you mean.

Use full stops instead of commas, its,,so,,annoying,,to,,read,,.

Just check its set up square and has a good bleed.

If you're going to get picky about how someone is typing phrases in their second language, you might want to get a bit more familiar with the correct use of apostrophes and capitals in your first language.

To the original poster guy - it may be the rim. Some people seem to have issues with them not really working out with their brakes.

OK , thanks for the replies ,now im building another wheel . i will try that , or maibe remove the grind from the viz rim and use tar !. sorry for my bad english ! i hope modifiedridah2k9 can write in spanish as i can do it in english ;)

Back off children, can you reply to him in Argentinian/Spanish? I didn't think so.

A possible issue with your brake could be the grind. When you put the tyre on the rim a lot of wax and rubber from the tyre get on your grind and could cause it to stop working properly. Maybe try cleaning your rim.

It can stop working properly becouse never work properly, you know, when you go up to rear and you wheel slips down, ok thats the situation

you have a grind right ? :)

had the problem with my new rim . It took absolutly ages.

HERES WHAT I DID ..

set up the pads as perfectly square as possible .

give it a good re-bleed.

and give the pads and more importantly the grind time to bed in. My grind took absolutly ages to bed in , but its good now (Y)

hope this helps

matt

OK , thanks for the replies ,now im building another wheel . i will try that , or maibe remove the grind from the viz rim and use tar !. sorry for my bad english ! i hope modifiedridah2k9 can write in spanish as i can do it in english ;)

really sorry mate, i never noticed you were spanish :$ my bad, really really sorry :)

I don't know what it is about those rims, but mine was awful. Had about 4 different pads that I tried with it, new bleeds, several different grinds; all tried to be set up by several different people and it was still rubbish. My Rockman/Try-All rim is much much better.

oh. just re read through it. Andrei Burton told me not to buy a viz rim because your brakes will never work when helping me with picking a new rim . Sorry dude , i think , your stuffed <_<

mnn that sucks ,, maibe i took off the grind ( whit a sand paper disc) , and use tar but its a shame use tar with pads like the tnn belaeys or the coust ,,

thanks for the reply Matt !!

mnn that sucks ,, maibe i took off the grind ( whit a sand paper disc) , and use tar but its a shame use tar with pads like the tnn belaeys or the coust ,,

thanks for the reply Matt !!

your welcome dude /

before buying a new rim ( if thats you want )

try all solutions first. sand it off as you said. try new pads . tar , no tar etc

hope this helps

Dont mean to through a spanner in the works, but i had a viz! rim on my ko (3 years ago) and had a hs33 (new) with blue rock pads and it was the best brake i've ever had. Sounds like it may not be bled properly.

Dont mean to through a spanner in the works, but i had a viz! rim on my ko (3 years ago) and had a hs33 (new) with blue rock pads and it was the best brake i've ever had. Sounds like it may not be bled properly.

That wasn't a Viz! square hole job with angled sidewalls and seemingly made of a material that was awful for holding a grind or actually being ground in the first place.

That wasn't a Viz! square hole job with angled sidewalls and seemingly made of a material that was awful for holding a grind or actually being ground in the first place.

i dont understand why its angled ! , you think if i "erase" (sorry but i cant find anoter word) the grind ,, and use tar ,, can work ? ,,

If i decide to change my rim ,,who its the best option ?

i can :turned:

mira a ver si el freno esta sangrado bien, puede ser que tenga un poco de aire, sino mira si la llanta está contaminado con algo (aceite/grasa etc) esas llantas tienen fama de no aguantar nada, son de mantequilla! asique si cambias de llanta cajete algo con un aluminio mas duro, espero que esto te ayude, y no hagas caso a los tontins del foro!! :giggle:

Edited by rhythm_101

i can :turned:

mira a ver si el freno esta sangrado bien, puede ser que tenga un poco de aire, sino mira si la llanta está contaminado con algo (aceite/grasa etc) esas llantas tienen fama de no aguantar nada, son de mantequilla! asique si cambias de llanta cajete algo con un aluminio mas duro, espero que esto te ayude, y no hagas caso a los tontins del foro!! :giggle:

errrr. bonjour :giggle: