Summer 2010 Reason For Delay

Damon W

hey all, just thought ide address the messages ive been getting about my new up coming video, bin literally hounded about it, so its time to publicly tell theeee why in a simple list:

*recently moved out into a new flat with my gf

*expecting a baby girl anytime now

*had glandular fever and tonsilitus for 4 weeks

*broke my hand

*broke my bike to the point i basically need a new one, which i havnt had time to do

bit of a random/weird topic i know, but ive been inundated with messages on here and facebook

p.s: moved out now and its sorted, hands on the ment, and spend some SERIOUS time in the gym, so hopefully should have some half decent clips for new video.

peace out homeslices

• Like 1

hey all, just thought ide address the messages ive been getting about my new up coming video, bin literally hounded about it, so its time to publicly tell theeee why in a simple list:

*recently moved out into a new flat with my gf

*expecting a baby girl anytime now

congratulations dude (Y)

*had glandular fever and tonsilitus for 4 weeks

*broke my hand

shit escuse :lol:

Don't you worry Mr Watson, i know how these people are feeling, im anxiously awaiting the new saw movie, im literally dying for it to come out.

so when you do release it, they'll enjoy it more =]

Congrats and good luck with the baby mate. Speak to you soon xxx

Damon injured, guess that gives the rest of us mere riding mortals to play catch up :lol: just kidding. But on a serious note, good luck with your baby girl (have you got a name for her) and hope you get back on the mend pretty soon.

No need to rush the summer vid.

Damon injured, guess that gives the rest of us mere riding mortals to play catch up :lol: just kidding. But on a serious note, good luck with your baby girl (have you got a name for her) and hope you get back on the mend pretty soon.

No need to rush the summer vid.

Chloe Rose Watson