This Topic Is About Nothing

Vortexor

I'm getting this frame aswell. Very light, so far known to be durable. As 'Mark W', you can't really comment to much with the frame at the moment as it has not been out long enough. Obviously unless you have the frame. I really can't wait to get my Onza Comp 2010, looks lush, light, durable and a perfect price! It's quite stunning on the price compared to what you get! I would definitely say for you to get one. :turned:

Wait - does this make me the first person to kill one then?

If you're saying they're durable... Mine died today - on the bash mount - like every other frame :P

I wouldn't get it as an upgrade - but if you kill your freame and need a new one, I'd CERTAINLY reccomend it.

Very nice riding frames.

Wait - does this make me the first person to kill one then?

If you're saying they're durable... Mine died today - on the bash mount - like every other frame :P

I wouldn't get it as an upgrade - but if you kill your freame and need a new one, I'd CERTAINLY reccomend it.

Very nice riding frames.

Then don't use your bash?

I only see a bash plate to be there for a safety thing. Like if you on your rear wheel on a slippery rock and your back wheel slips, your bash plate hits it instead of the frame and you can get up from your bash plate aswell.

So I'm guessing your a frequent bash user?

Edited by dannytrialskid

I only see a bash plate to be there for a safety thing. Like if you on your rear wheel on a slippery rock and your back wheel slips, your bash plate hits it instead of the frame and you can get up from your bash plate aswell.

You can use a ring for the same thing, though.