Someone Ever Buyed From Here?

Lokoxx

Don't you risk that with any website?

And no I haven't 'BOUGHT' anything from there.

Not really, this is a new website for me, and I have not hear about it in the past, and I dont know someone who has bought at it, so before than buying it would be great that people who know the site could tell me a bit about it. And it is differernt than buying from any website as you say, because if I´m buying at a spanish website (Im spanish), I will firstly look for the phone number and onwer details, and every online shop which I know is secure (chain reaction, tartybikes, racingtrials..etc) contain at least a phone number or a bit of information of the business, and this one of the football shirts does not.

And sorry for the "BOUGHT" spelling mistake, I´m sure your spanish is not perfect.

So I am still waiting to see if someone knows something about this site haha

please help!

Edited by Lokoxx

Not really, this is a new website for me, and I have not hear about it in the past, and I dont know someone who has buyed at it, so before than buying it would be great that people who know the site could tell me a bit about it. And it is differernt than buying from any website as you say, because if I´m buying at a spanish website (Im spanish), I will firstly look for the phone number and onwer details, and every online shop which I know is secure (chain reaction, tartybikes, racingtrials..etc) contain at least a phone number or a bit of information of the business, and this one of the football shirts does not.

So I am still waiting to see if someone knows something about this site haha

please help!

Fair Dose.

??

OK, I´VE MADE A SPELLING MISTAKE!

I DESERVE DEATH!

Come on, think a bit you proud kids, writing in a foreign language is not that simple, I can write and speak english perfectly but in several occasions I make grammar mistakes when writing.

But you people react to this as if I committed a sin...

I speak spanish and write in spanish 365 days a year, but I dont study or practise english everyday, and not at all in Summer...

SO, if you have NOTHING to help me in the post, please stop typing, you´re wasting time.

??

I DESERVE DEATH!

Come on, think a bit you proud kids, writing in a foreign language is not that simple, I can write and speak english perfectly but in several occasions I make grammar mistakes when writing.

I speak spanish and write in spanish 365 days a year, but I dont study or practise english everyday, and not at all in Summer...

SO, if you have NOTHING to help me in the post, please stop typing, you´re wasting time.

Well said mate. :)

??

I DESERVE DEATH!

To be fair, only one person reacted to your spelling mistake, everyone else was taking the piss out of him...

??

I DESERVE DEATH!

I think Dan was talking to Danny about his fail.

Thanks very much people, I was just a bit stressed about him picking at me because of an understandable mistake.

But really, thanks for posting here.

I will search it on google as you told me, cause the shirts are really cheap (in Spain it is difficult to find a premier league team t-shirt, and if you are lucky and you find it, you would find out they are reaaaally expensive). I believe it is the same in England with the Spanish League t-shirts.

If anyone knows another trustable website of this type, please feel free to post it here to let us know! :giggle:

Thanks m8s,

Fer Pulido