Neil Tunnciliffe Breaking Zoo!

Zoo!Man

new deng stuff is toss iv NEVER seen a frame snap there not even a wafer thin koxx pile

Seen a hell of a lot of different frames crack there though and most people stop riding them before that happens - just Neil apparently didn't spot it? Before anyone says "There was no crack!", it literally can't break like that without cracking first...

Seen a hell of a lot of different frames crack there though and most people stop riding them before that happens - just Neil apparently didn't spot it? Before anyone says "There was no crack!", it literally can't break like that without cracking first...

Course it can, SL forks dont crack, they just snap.

That frame has been through 6 months of trials hell.

I have been their for most of it and it did take a lot of punishment.

I have a Zoo Piranha and ride no where near the level Neil rides at, so unless you do the crazy stuff that Neil does i think all you Piranha owners might be ok for a lot longer.

Oh by the way, this happened Wednesday night just gone, in Burton..

haha yep , dengs shit , its snapped!

must be well weak

Yeah your bike is way stronger... what is it again? A Koxx SliverSky :shifty:

Thats awesome, first zoo i have ever seen actualy snap. But neil rides hard so you cant really blame the frame lol.

Course it can, SL forks dont crack, they just snap.

Or as Neil rode that particulare spot was going through alot of damage and got weaker and snapped?

And yeah, SL forks just snap. But think about it, this is a zoo, there must of been a crack considering the strength of the Pirahna.

Or as Neil rode that particulare spot was going through alot of damage and got weaker and snapped?

And yeah, SL forks just snap. But think about it, this is a zoo, there must of been a crack considering the strength of the Pirahna.

Deng stuff aint that strong anymore...

I'm the first person to admit how frickin' awesome Neil is, but he is NOT strong enough to rip an undamaged, uncracked frame CLEAN in two. Good bail though, glad it was on camera :)

he would of known there was a crack as usually theres a loud noise when it happens....

Yeah your bike is way stronger... what is it again? A Koxx SliverSky :shifty:

Thats awesome, first zoo i have ever seen actualy snap. But neil rides hard so you cant really blame the frame lol.

Yeah koxx are strong , its not snapped , the zoo has , zoo must be really shit , they ride rubbish but i have never rode one and reallly weak

Yeah koxx are strong , its not snapped , the zoo has , zoo must be really shit , they ride rubbish but i have never rode one and reallly weak

Lol, okay I get it.

If your meaning your koxx, I didn't say they ride rubbish, I just said they were weak, and I know how koxx are good, just depends on how good a rider you are, smooth and brilliant=last longer.

End of convo, back to the video.

Lol, okay I get it.

If your meaning your koxx, I didn't say they ride rubbish, I just said they were weak, and I know how koxx are good, just depends on how good a rider you are, smooth and brilliant=last longer.

End of convo, back to the video.

Lol im being sarcastic , yeah koxx are weak , so is anyother frame , ANY FRAME SNAPS/CRACKS even these tanks called deng

Totally different. Nope, sl forks are aluminium just like deng frames, yes they might be a different grade but they have similar stress levels.

Where it snapped looked to be where the gussets ended, so basically it was a stress fracture and it just so happened to be big enough for it to do a koxx imitation and snap.

Where it snapped looked to be where the gussets ended, so basically it was a stress fracture and it just so happened to be big enough for it to do a koxx imitation and snap.

I meant that the forces and construction of forks is totally different to frames, and that's why it wouldn't "just snap" like a set of forks would.