Hard Decision

SamKidney

Hi guys and Girls,

Im in the process of buying an 07 Python and want to get the spec dialled to what i want. It comes complete with a Hope Mono Trial and Try-All forks but cant decide whether i want to go front Magura again :/ Ive got the Magura from a previous build already, the front wheel has a grind from previous build and have the Money to buy a set of 4 bolt forks. Its just whether id like it. I love the predictability of the Hope but the awesome hold from the Magura would give me the confidence to do bigger gaps to front.

Id like your opinions on the matter please.

Thankyou!

Hi guys and Girls,

Im in the process of buying an 07 Python and want to get the spec dialled to what i want. It comes complete with a Hope Mono Trial and Try-All forks but cant decide whether i want to go front Magura again :/ Ive got the Magura from a previous build already, the front wheel has a grind from previous build and have the Money to buy a set of 4 bolt forks. Its just whether id like it. I love the predictability of the Hope but the awesome hold from the Magura would give me the confidence to do bigger gaps to front.

Thankyou!

Discs tend to have better modulation, and hold i beleive. Discs are epic, never tried front maggy though, its really all down to personal preference.

Type it in on the search bar, there have been quite a few of these topics. Ali C said all the pros and cons of them, could be useful.

Discs tend to have better modulation, and hold i beleive. Discs are epic, never tried front maggy though, its really all down to personal preference.

Type it in on the search bar, there have been quite a few of these topics. Ali C said all the pros and cons of them, could be useful.

Pesonally i'm all for a front magura. I believe it bites and holds better but thats just with my set up. Other people might feel different.

Pesonally i'm all for a front magura. I believe it bites and holds better but thats just with my set up. Other people might feel different.

I know the bite and hold is immense. And it would suit me more as I dont roll on the front wheel much

Hi guys and Girls,

Im in the process of buying an 07 Python and want to get the spec dialled to what i want. It comes complete with a Hope Mono Trial and Try-All forks but cant decide whether i want to go front Magura again :/ Ive got the Magura from a previous build already, the front wheel has a grind from previous build and have the Money to buy a set of 4 bolt forks. Its just whether id like it. I love the predictability of the Hope but the awesome bite from the Magura would give me the confidence to do bigger gaps to front.

Thankyou!

BB7 have incredible bite.

I tend to use what motorbikes, cars and planes use to stop themselves and it's not rim brakes. There's obviously reason why discs are used for everything, it's because they're better.

i tend to use what dragsters use and its not rim brakes. There's obviously reason why parachutes are used for everything, it's because they're better.

i tend to use what dragsters use and its not rim brakes. There's obviously reason why parachutes are used for everything, it's because they're better.

LOL!

Front maggy 4tw, haven't tried any trials-specific discs, but every single disc brake I have used has been dogshite, so I naturally tend to stay away...

This topic could do with a poll as well.

Edited by Ninja Manatee