Stolen- Monty Kamel Stock

nathie wafie

Hi guys had my Monty Kamel Stock stolen lastnight from my place. Forced entry into work-shop and the large 6-foot back gate. So could you all keep an eye out for it!

Spec:

Monty Kamel Stock frame stripped to raw finish.

Brand new echo urbans, black, maggie disk

Tryall black 3D stem with red top cap bolt

Brand new born carbon bars black

Internal FSA headset

Black tryal cranks and cut down mag pedals.

Black Tryal holes magie front wheel.

Silver holes rear rim on H hub, red rim tape

Dual black maggies with 4-finger lever blades.

Brand new Maxxis minion rear tyre

tryall sticky front tyre

If you see any thing give us a ring on 07772990842. Stolen from Hedge End area of Southampton.

Cheers guys

Nath

post-16486-019799200 1287464439_thumb.jp

post-16486-035395900 1287464458_thumb.jp

Edited by nathie wafie

Here's to hoping the chav in question tried two do a skid and pulled a handfull of front brake due to your backwards levers... :giggle:

Shall keep an eye around here for you dude.

i was thinking that.... hopefully not a easy steal!

Annoying part is i spent ages lastnight cleaning, fixings two slow punctures and two fresh grinds lastnight! Least it left in mint condition.. :S

Thanks for the support guys.

Fingers crossed!

Edited by nathie wafie

iv had a look on ebay tonight..no luck. if i were you i would walk around the town abit, hang around a couple of skate parks, dont make it too obliv your looking for it but ask if kids if they know anyone that does trials..maybe that will lead to someone saying they know a kid whos just brought a new bike....could be yours. Check local adds..shop windows, if that was me i would be hunting it down like mad! its got to be close!

good luck dude x

EDIT: even if you put a "reward" picture up , the theif might decide to hand back the bike he stole for a return in abit of "reward money"....

Edited by Chris Elson

iv had a look on ebay tonight..no luck. if i were you i would walk around the town abit, hang around a couple of skate parks, dont make it too obliv your looking for it but ask if kids if they know anyone that does trials..maybe that will lead to someone saying they know a kid whos just brought a new bike....could be yours. Check local adds..shop windows, if that was me i would be hunting it down like mad! its got to be close!

good luck dude x

EDIT: even if you put a "reward" picture up , the theif might decide to hand back the bike he stole for a return in abit of "reward money"....

will i f**k give it back for some reward money :P

Sorry to hear about that man - but you just gave me an idea.

I'm going to put a big Hope sticker on my downtube - so if it gets stolen by someone who hasn't got a clue I can search eBay for "Hope trials bikes".

Hope you get it back.

That os how my cousin got his bike back, he had an echo lite with jack harmer trials stickers all over it and it got nicked, he got another bike and put the same stickers on it, few weeks later this kid came along and said i have one of those jack harmer trials bikes. They told the police, who did f**k all, so they aranged to meet them in a car park, handed the chav this form that the police had told them to give, stuck it in the van and drove off.

Im sure jack will correct my story some what but that is a reason backing your hope sticker idea